Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Lost @ Llandegla today, miffy rabbit (& get well soon)
  • rhbrhb
    Free Member

We lost the miffy rabbit yepp cushion you can kinda see in use here towards end of blue loop today. We joined from offas path at post 55 so it’d be between there and the visitors centre…

Slim chance someone picked it up & reads here but if you did please can you let me know. Ta.

Also, an ambulance arrived just after us at 11ish, hope rider was ok and is back riding soon.

martinhutch

#prayformiffy

Come on guys, this is a proper cause to rally round for!

eskay

I hope Miffy returns unharmed. If it is your child’s comforter then I feel for you (and the nipper).

My eldest became attached (not physically!) to a small toy and someone suggested we buy another in case it ever got lost. We did buy one and it did get lost. They stopped making the toy so we were lucky to have a back up. Sounds ridiculous now but at the time it was a great tip.

rhbrhb
    Free Member

^^ love the hashtag 🙂

^ cheers, think I’m the one more attached/upset, will contact our yepp dealer if no joy…

A rider on twitter says they saw it but didn’t pick up, about 10mins from end…

#prayformiffy

rhbrhb
    Free Member

Monday bump #prayformiffy

eddiebaby
    Free Member

If any sicko has taken Miffy I swear I’ll do time! (© Private Eye)

scaredypants

I #prayformilfy every day – it’s futile 🙁

Bunnyhop

I have bought a miffy for every one of my friends’ children.

Your child is one of the cutest I’ve ever seen, I hope she is reunited with miffy very soon.

matt_outandabout

Any news?

‘marmalade’ the teddy was lost to a mini oab… Thankfully he didn’t notice the fluffier marmalade 2.0 that was purchased.

Bunnyhop

It’s the same with hamsters. They ‘pop’ off quite early in life so replacing them for a small child can be tricky.

matt_outandabout

Has miffy become Buzzard feed?

rhbrhb
    Free Member

No news, other than official miffy_uk on twitter picked up on the tags and have put something in the post by way of consolation. Good marketing team there… #thesearchformiffy

sweaman2
    Free Member

Can’t help but what seat is that?

Edit: 5 seconds on google tells me it’s a Yepp (doh)

rhbrhb
    Free Member

^ yepp it is!

@miffy_uk sent us this:

Which is a nice surprise. New miffy cushion on order after final search parties returned, searches now called off. Thanks to those tweeters who have been looking.

bearnecessities

That, is a great end to my day 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

PR win!

martinhutch

Awesome stuff.

#yayformiffy

😀

nuke

Great result 😀

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

That’s the kind of service I get from Hope! I probably feel like that kid when my Hope stuff gets damaged :mrgreen:

Nice post.

CountZero

That’s absolutely brilliant! Really made my day, that has; there are some lovely people about. #yayformiffy 😀

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Lost @ Llandegla today, miffy rabbit (& get well soon)’ is closed to new replies.