Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Looking for some fork advice
  • wormishere
    Free Member

After 1500KM of pretty tough going in the Dales my Fox 32’s on my Canyon Nerve 29er have gone kaput (worn stanchions and bushes).

Can anyone recommend any 120mm forks for less than £350. I don’t mind second hand as long as they are in good condition.

Thanks

nickdavies

Rockshox Reba RL. Good, cheap, and easy to service. (You probably want to do this more if you’ve trashed a set of bushes and stanchions!)

If you can get away with a green fork and need tapered then bike-discount have some very cool green ones with black stanchions for £230.

Tracey

Have a look at Alltricks. There are some great deals to be had

wormishere
    Free Member

I have serviced the forks as Fox prescribed (well almost) and have done 4 lower leg services. Never mind.

Cheers though, although the lime green won’t go well with my stealh colour way they have some Reba’s for £279 so will double check prognosis on old forks with LBS and then pull the trigger!

fr0sty125
    Free Member

X-Fusion Trace would be a good option

wormishere
    Free Member

Thanks Tracey,

Just ordered some REBA RL Solo Air with push loc from Alltricks for £300 delivered!

http://www.alltricks.com/mtb/forks/forks/rock-shox-2015-fork-reba-rl-solo-air-29-120mm-axle-15mm-tapered-black-pushloc-131-174929.html

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Looking for some fork advice’ is closed to new replies.