Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Longleat
  • miiiisterp
    Free Member

Hi, I know this has been done before, so apologies in advance. I am visiting Centre Parks @ Longleat this weekend and was wondering if anyone would be willing and able to show two blokes around the local trails, preferably on the Sunday. We were hoping the bike park would be open but I think thats a short while off. If you can throw a pub stop in at the end, we’re buying. Any kind local Singletrack’ers willing to help ?

orangeboy
    Free Member

Can’t help with a ride but pub at East woodlands used to good and left hand bar has no carpet and biker friendly.
    Horse and groom

Not been in for a year or more though

Have a look on strava for stuff round shear water lake

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

I have put a feeler out for you, not looking good..
    “Trails are proper shot ATM though. Tree eating monsters in full effect :(“
    lot of logging going on over there at the mo

beaker

I cut my teeth riding around Longleat and Warminster, it’ll be muddy up there! Still the weather for the rest of the week is dry so it may drain a little. I’m only 15 mins drive from Shearwater, if I’m free and can get out I’ll let you know on this thread. Good luck for Sunday!

Gilles

Look for my name on Strava and download the gpx files. All mainly from Longleat. I might be able to show you around on Sunday if I don’t have to clean the greenhouse.

miiiisterp
    Free Member

Ok. Thanks for replys. Think we are going to leave the bikes at home and have a full weekend with the families.

I’m guessing the trails are being trashed because of the bike park. Trade off perhaps ?

beaker

I went out today around Shearwater and the surrounding woods and it’s pretty wet on the ground. I look forward to the summer and dry trails and a dusty bike…. Enjoy your weekend!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Longleat’ is closed to new replies.