Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Litevill have a UK importer
  • jfb01
    Free Member

Has any one out there owned/ ridden a Liteville 301? I have just found out that Evolution Imports are importing them into the UK. Which makes them very tempting.If anyone has any experience of them ,including what maintenance they need , I would be very grateful if they would share it as £1800 is a lot of cash, but I am sooo tempted.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Asked about one a while ago when looking for a new bike. Don’t think there are many around these parts. Hopefully see some more of them in dealers now.

jfb01
    Free Member

I have never seen one in the flesh , but they look really nice , I was hopeing a few people might have brought them in from Germany. I will be able to test ride a medium early next year ( they only have large) but was hopeing to get some other riders impressions.

jfb01
    Free Member

Surely some one on this forum has experience of Liteville bikes?

Sam

I’ve seen them in the flesh at Eurobike last year and they do indeed look very nice, never ridden one though.

accu
    Free Member

the first vid in the midweeks-mini-movies,..”into thin air” shows liteville 301`s in action…

nasher
    Free Member

A lot of our German guests ride these, they are indeed very light.

however i don’t like the fact that the pivot arms come up above the seat tube when in compression.

They also look very German, so may not suit a lot of tastes.

Cant remember what model i rode but it was the 160mm version, suspension was fine but it felt very German (short frame and steep angles) I also felt on top of the bike, rather than in it…

accu
    Free Member

angels seem to be common with HA 67,SA 73…on the 301
    the 601 is different so, slacker HA, no pivot arms on the toptube
    but both looks kind of “german”…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Litevill have a UK importer’ is closed to new replies.