Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Light and Motion/Madison Customer Service (HID content)
  • iamsporticus
    Free Member

My L&M HID is about 2-3 years old
    It was one of the last before they went LED I think

Anyway its been absolutely bl00dy brilliant and I cant rate it highly enough
    Its been used 1-2 times a week thro the last few years
    The intensity is still 'brilliant' (sorry LOL) and burns for as long as it always did

But………

Ive just noticed the cable coming out of the back of the lamp unit is loose and I can see bare wires so it needs sorting

My thoughts here are that Ive had it a few years and thats good value
    On the other hand it was ££££ and still works fantastically
    Plus Im skint 🙁

Im also aware its obsolete

I will contact Madison tomorrow but has anyone had any recent experience of a similar scenario?
    Are they likely to offer me an LED head at cost, tell me to naff off, or even repair the HID unit?

Im not having a great time at the moment so some good vibes tonight would be nice 🙂

Cheers

Mister-P
    Free Member

There are no spares supplied by L&M for Arc lamps now. However if it just need repairing with no new parts as mine did then it should be ok for Madison to fix it. If the light is not repairable then there is a discount offered on a Seca 700 lamp unit but off the top of my head I can't remember how much it will cost you.

Best course of action is get your LBS to contact Madison customer services in the morning and they can help further.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Light and Motion/Madison Customer Service (HID content)’ is closed to new replies.