Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Lidl track pump
  • tpbiker
    Free Member

I’m neediong a cheap track pump for this evening

Was going to drive out to my local decathlon/halfords, but justr spotted lidl have some in store..12 quid..

Will it be te worst 12 quid i ever spend…? Its for the road bike so will need it to go up to around 110 psi

kilo

I bought one of theirs a few years ago as I needed a disposable pump, it is pretty crap, may not be the same version though. But for q disposable bit of kit it did the job

tewit
    Free Member

Just bought a work stand from my local store. Really good.

chakaping
    Free Member

It pumps stuff up just fine, but the pressure gauge is mainly decorative.

P20

The aldi one is fine.

allthepies
    Free Member

£12 ? They used to knock ’em out at £5 a go.

kelron
    Free Member

Probably works well enough, I’ve been warned before that ones with plastic shafts won’t last long so might be worth checking.

I have a cheap Beto one from Amazon one that’s been working fine the last few years. The pressure gauge works, I’m not sure if it’s accurate but it’s at least consistent.

richwak
    Free Member

Pretty crap. Mine fell apart after 3 months. I have a cheap red Halfords pump that has been used and abused for over 5 years.

deev
    Free Member

I work for them so may be biased, I bought one a few years ago and it’s been okay, the ones currently on sale are much better quality though and seem to push out more air per pump as it were.

Northwind

tewit – Member

Just bought a work stand from my local store. Really good.

I am loving mine tbh. The clamp’s not as good as my old minoura but the handlebar doofer is genius.

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

I have an Aldi one picked up in the last cycling sale. Pretty good bit of kit for £6.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Mine broke after a few weeks.

beefheart
    Free Member

I bought the Aldi ‘premium’ one about a year ago as a spare, reduced to £8 ish.
    Feels solid and has been knocking around in the boot of my car for most of that time.
    It has also successfully seated fat tyres with furious pumping.

yetidave
    Free Member

Aldi one here as well. Pumps tyres up, pressure gauge appeared to be accurate when only pumping MTB tyres up, after inflating a couple of road tyres its now more misleading than accurate.

RustyNissanPrairie

Wiggles Lifeline trackpump is only £15 with free p&p and gets great reviews.

I have one at home and one at work, both have been brilliant for road bike pressures for a few years now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Lidl track pump’ is closed to new replies.