Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • LG G2?
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Anyone got one of the above? Any thoughts?

arewethereyet
    Free Member

I’m due an upgrade & this is on the short list for me too. Anyone? (List is Nexus 5, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z1, this LG). Not so keen on Samsung S4 & definitely not a bloody iPhone…

somouk
    Free Member

I believe it’s a Nexus 5 in drag and with a better camera but more plasticky feel.

Both run the same processor and have similar specs elsewhere. When originally released you couldn’t get Kit Kat on the G2 but you could on the Nexus 5 so see if you can get one with Kit Kat now which would help.

traildog
    Free Member

I wouldn’t describe it as a Nexus 5 in drag. It’s got an uprated camera, sound and a large battery. A slightly larger screen as well I think, and the buttons in a different place. It also has all the addition LG software stuff. So similar but different, but then that’s true of most of the phones to be honest.

Pieface

It looks good from the front, rubbish from the back.

FWIW I went to an iPhone after 2 Android phones and I love the way it just works, everything on an Android phone just seems to need loads of workarounds to get it set up.

Bimbler
    Free Member

LG is the Nexus 5’s sibling – bigger (better?) screen, better camera, much bigger battery. Samsung S5 is imminent as is the HTC One 2014. As an object the HTC is the nicest IMO as a phone I’d say the G2 or Nexus 5 if you like pure Android.

loddrik
    Free Member

Just want to try a bigger screen for a bit. Cant afford the latest phone so also considering HTC ONE or an S4.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘LG G2?’ is closed to new replies.