Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Ladies Ahem "enjoyment", Have we done this?
  • PiknMix
    Free Member

yet doesn’t mention anything about the types of clothing worn, surely a well padded short designed for the job would help alleviate this?

captaincarbon
    Free Member

Why more pressure just on the left?

xcgb
    Free Member

Ladies to the form please we need explanations!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Next week they will explain why it causes cancer and makes you look like Princess Di

The findings, which were published in the Journal Of Sexual Medicine, were based on analysis of 48 women who each rode at least ten miles per week, four weeks per month.

[quote]While the effects of bike-riding for long periods of time have widely been linked to male erectile dysfunction*, effects on a woman’s sexual health are often overlooked.[/quote]

PiknMix
    Free Member

I wish my Mrs was a cyclist, at least then I could use it as to why I cant satisfy her 😉

moniex
    Free Member

Where I come from, in the Netherlands, lots of people rides bikes every day. Position is totally upright and no special clothes required. Never had any problems, and i did ride a bike all the time. (yep, with an umbrella when it rained whilst carrying my shopping on the handle bars).

My road and mtb here is another thing, i have had no end of saddles and wear shorts.

Position seems key…

downshep

My female spin instructor made an odd comment in the gym last week. “This next one is a spin track 7 minutes long. Ladies just sit up when you’re ‘sorted'” Cue knowing laughs from the ladies. Now know why the class is booked out in advance…..

phil.w
    Free Member

I thought this was going to be about the report linked through this…

http://www.atrailrunnersblog.com/2012/03/orgasm-during-exercise-introducing.html

wombat

Position seems key…

Ain’t that the truth…. 😉

LadyGresley
    Free Member

I like to keep my handlebars high 🙂

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Women can enjoy it? 😯

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Women can enjoy it?

It can often be down to the woman’s partner. I enjoy it 😀

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

You’ve obviously never met me the.. oh, er, I mean… er, oops 😳

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Ladies Ahem "enjoyment", Have we done this?’ is closed to new replies.