Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Knee Warmer opinions please.
  • oldfart

My wife has had a replacement knee following a Tibia break . She’s finding the cold is playing it up , she’s looking at Endura Thermalites , any opinions or alternatives ? She doesn’t want to pay more than £15 though .

cyclistm
    Free Member

I find fit is crucial with knee warmers otherwise they ride up or down.

I’d recommend Trying some on

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

In true STW tradition I’ll ignore the fact she only wants to pay £15 & recommend she gets some knee pads.
    I use POC knee pads,they’re all day comfortable & work great as knee warmers.
    As mentioned above tell her to try a few & see what fits best..

nickdavies

I have issues with my knees, old injuries and I’m converted – I don’t really feel the cold but knee warmers go on October to March I find it helps a lot.

I use d2d ones, £12.99 I think. She’ll need to try a few I reckon to get a nice fit if she’s slim of leg.

shifter
    Free Member

I love knee warmers, essential items of autumn and spring kit. Nearly time for the full tights mind.

enmac
    Free Member

I wore my new Endura leg warmers for the first time today in the snow. Kept me warm and didn’t cause my kneepads to slip down. I can recommend them, I got the S/M and I am 5′ 8″.

jonba
    Free Member

I like lusso ones. Also DHB on wiggle
    are always good for cheap but effective kit.

lunge

I really like the on-one merino ones, dirt cheap, fit well and work well for me.

shifter
    Free Member

To correct my statement above: this morning was the time to start wearing tights.

OP: 3/4 length shorts are comfier than warmers – give her some for Christmas.

zippykona

I bought large/extra large endura ones. They are tiny.

hammermason
    Free Member

I have the Endura knee warmers. Very impressed. Preferred them to the more expensive options from Gore and Sportful that I tried. Pretty sure mine are the larger size and I have fairly skinny legs, so def size up.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

I’ve had various roubaix knee warmers over the years but my favourites are Defert Kneekers. Comfortable, stay up/in place well. Merino are nicest and warmest.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Knee Warmer opinions please.’ is closed to new replies.