Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Knee pads – recommend me some decent yet affordable ones
  • wl
    Free Member

My 661 (Kyle Strait?) pads are knackered. Can anyone recommend me a decent alternative – comfortable ones that stay put on long rides and don’t cost a bomb – say around £25 -£45. Cheers.

yorkshire89
    Free Member

Very happy with my Nukeproof’s. Can’t tell im wearing them on a ride.

timnwild

+1 for the Nukeproofs. Around for 40 quid on some sites. Wore them all day for the QECP enduro and never felt them once, and they’ve also stood up to one serious rock smack that would have definitely given me some grief.

plyphon
    Free Member

GForm’s are very comfortable. more XC/Trail orientated that DH/Freeride etc so not as gnar but for what theyre designed for theyre excellent.

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Enjoying my G Form pads good in the heat.

rhyswilliams3
    Free Member

Fox launch aren’t bad in fairness. A little hefty if the weathers really warm but get the right fit and they are certainly comfortable.

saxabar
    Free Member

Wow – I have a pair of the Nukeproofs and really like them, but I definitely cook in them. TLDs for the compromise between protection and breathability.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Raceface ‘Digs’ can often be had for under £30 and a mate o mine says they’re spot on.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Knee pads – recommend me some decent yet affordable ones’ is closed to new replies.