Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Knee Pads
  • mikey74
    Free Member

Any recommendations for some hardshell ones? I have some Kali Aazis but they rub behind the knee during the push-up meaning they become fairly uncomfortable by the end of the day.

teef
    Free Member

661 Rage pads – used for 6 days running on holiday and barely noticed I was wearing them.

mikey74
    Free Member

Hmmmm looked at those but some of the reviews mention that they rub in exactly the same place as my current ones.

_tom_
    Free Member

I have the 662 Riot knee/shin and they’re great. So much comfier than my old nukeproof knees.

rhid

Fox launch pro are good. Just happens i have a spare pair too if you are intetested!

mikey74
    Free Member

Do they have a hard shell? What condition? What size? How much?

MoreCashThanDash

If only there was a website with a sister magazine that had just reviewed a dozen knee pads…… 8)

jedi

I have never used a better pad than Scott rockets. One up on the old grenades

mikey74
    Free Member

If only there was a website with a sister magazine that had just reviewed a dozen knee pads……

If only I had seen that I wouldn’t have had to ask. Care to share?

Jedi: I’ve looked at those but can’t find them in stock at the moment.

Northwind

Rubbing really depends on your legs so you’ve got to take other people’s experiences with a pinch of salt…

That said, really liking my 661 Rages, they’re the softshell version but a hardshell is available. Same coverage as the old Kyle Straight but a bit better vented (much more open at the back), fit isn’t as snug/conforming but it doens’t seem to be a problem when riding, it just feels weird off the bike.

chvck
    Free Member

Rubbing really depends on your legs so you’ve got to take other people’s experiences with a pinch of salt…

+1, I have the Fox Launch Pro and really like them but they chafed me pretty badly. I cut a load of the fabric out of the rear and they’ve been great since but I probably wouldn’t have initially bought them if I thought that I’d have to do that!

rhid

Mikey74- drop me an email on rhid14@hotmail.com. Pads are hardshell, L/XL and in decent condition. Would accept about 25 for them.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Just got some fox pros, only one ride in them so far but I can tell they’re going to be good.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Knee Pads’ is closed to new replies.