• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by MSP.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Kindle Paperwhite 3G – worth waiting for new version?
  • cinnamon_girl

New version due November with higher contrast, faster processor, next-gen light apparently.

Is there really going to be a massive difference? Don’t mind waiting for new version but only if it’s worth it.

Thanks. 🙂

Rockhopper
    Free Member

Mine is fine – the only issue (for some people its a huge issue apparently) is that the back lighting isnt terribly even towards the bottom of the screen. Can’t imagine why you’d need a faster processor in an E -reader really! Contast on mine has never been an issue either.

durhambiker
    Free Member

I’ve been perfectly happy with my current gen Paperwhite 3G. As above the lighting isn’t terribly even at the bottom of the screen, but it’s never bothered me

cinnamon_girl

Thanks for your replies. That lighting thingy problem would no doubt irritate bother me so probably sensible to wait.

🙂

MSP

Can’t imagine why you’d need a faster processor in an E -reader really!

I did sometimes notice at first that when I turned the page, then flicked my eyes to the top of the page, I would read a word or two before it actually changed to the new page. However I seem to have adapted without any conscious effort and don’t notice it anymore.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Kindle Paperwhite 3G – worth waiting for new version?’ is closed to new replies.