Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Kent Eriksen/brad bingham full Sus
  • stick
    Free Member

Does anybody have or no of someone who has one of these? If so i would love a chat!!

Thanks. Stick

haggis1978

I have a Kent Eriksen hardtail but not the Full Sus Bingham design. Spoke with them about it though. It’s basically a cross country bike, end of. I asked about getting one designed around a 130mm fork and 110 rear travel. Was told they could do the 130 but not the 110 on the rear. When it was initially outed at the NAHBS I also enquirer about a 29er version which initially the did say they would do but now they won’t. They will slacken the angles somewhat if you wish. There’s a big thread full of Kent Eriksen frames over on MTBR. There was no mention of one on there at my last checking but you still might have better luck than on here. If you do get on please get one in my size and let me borrow it for a week or so 😉

Remember as well that the cost in dollars by the time postage and import duties are factored in is almost what you will pay in pounds.

stick
    Free Member

Hi haggis, thanks for the reply. I have had quite long chat with Brad with regard to the ride! I have had many Ti full sus bikes as I love the asthetics,engineering excellence to the frame builders and bomb proof durability, but have yet to find the one.
    Had seven Duo lovely in every respect of the ride but the main mono link creaked and groaned all the time,I was sure it was down to the inner clevis faces not being square as they were not M/C after fabrication.
    Merlin WKS 4 to arse up head down. really high bb and short head tube.
    And a Moots Cinco exceptional build quality but shocking pedal feedback and if run with platform it just felt dead(only my opinion)I sold it to a mate who loves it.
    Seven ended up offering to take the frame back in return for a refund(which is a credit to their integrity), so i took them up on the offer and had a Sola built. Its been fantastic.
    The Eriksen looks lovely, but i cant risk another purchase with knowing how the ride and frame feel, as with all sus thats the deal breaker.
    I have tried many Ali and Carbon bikes but the just don’t do it for me!
    Thanks. Stick

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Kent Eriksen/brad bingham full Sus’ is closed to new replies.