Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Kashima Crown Steerer Assembly? …any ideas on part cost?
  • no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

I’m considering getting hold of a Kashima CSU for a pair of 32 FIT forks. I *think* Mojo supply them as separate part, so I can simply fit them myself avoid having to got through the whole Mojo servicing (expense) experience! 😉

Not having much luck getting hold of Mojo via email at the moment (and I’m overseas, so can’t phone).

Any one in STW massive know if the Kashima CSU is available and at what price?

Cheers!

LoCo
    Free Member

Yes and RRP on 32mm tapered steerer units standard and Kashima varies from £168 to £245, so the Kashima ones will be towards the top end cost depending on spec. We can obviously supply these too, although would recommend getting the bushes adjusted to properly match the new uppers as they maybe a littl too tight/loose.

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Great info – thanks! Probably quite an expensive upgrade then. The bushing adjustment requirement is a good point… not something I’d considered – or would be able to do myself.

Hmmmmm… might have to hold out for an actual set of Kashima Float 32s on the ol’ e of bay then. Hmmmph… 😐

It’s boring all this waiting and waiting..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Kashima Crown Steerer Assembly? …any ideas on part cost?’ is closed to new replies.