Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Just found out we are getting the bike to work scheme
  • falkirk-mark

It is through cyclescheme and max of £1000. Is cyclescheme the one you get the voucher and can go into pretty much any shop?

Bregante
    falkirk-mark

I feel a new bike coming on

Bregante

if you look on their site and type in your postcode, you will get a list/map of participating dealers in your area. You can also work out exactly how much you will end up paying for the bike over the 12 month period.

btw, not strictly within the rules but some dealers will allow you to "top up" over the £1k max on the qt. (a mate bought a Lapierre Spicy 516!!!) I have heard tell on this forum that this is being clamped down on – so be warned 😉

Ewan
    Free Member

How about a snow bike – we were amused to find this one had manitou forks and rear shock…

jimbobrighton
    Free Member

Bregante – Member

btw, not strictly within the rules but some dealers will allow you to "top up" over the £1k max on the qt. (a mate bought a Lapierre Spicy 516!!!) I have heard tell on this forum that this is being clamped down on – so be warned

don't do it. HMRC/DFT are getting the hump with this and clamping down hard. If it continues to happen, the scheme will get dropped.

trail_rat
    Free Member

just have to hope your mates gets to buy his spicy – be gutting to find out that your boss liked the look of your bike and the company didnt want to sell it ….#

thats the reason you aint supposed to do top ups …

chakaping
    Free Member

don't do it. HMRC/DFT are getting the hump with this and clamping down hard. If it continues to happen, the scheme will get dropped.

Or at least don't talk about it!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Just found out we are getting the bike to work scheme’ is closed to new replies.