• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Jungle Products-Niner
  • coldlambcurry
    Free Member

Does anyone know why Jungle have dropped niner. Is there another uk distributer ?

sillyoldman

More of a distraction than a benefit to them. Hard work brand. Nice enough product generally, but with some howlers (FS) and incredibly expensive. They’re also far from unique in offering 29er product these days. Suspect they were as relieved to offload that one as they were with Ibis.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Think there’s a single euro distro now. Might be in Spain.

sillyoldman

Think it’d need to be imported by a shop to make it work. Cut out distro/shop margin to bring retails down enough to do any business, or maintain pricing to offset low volume with reasonable margin. Can’t see anyone wanting to do that in current conditions though.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Love Niner!

Bought my first Niner from Stif, a One9Scandium SS with all the RDO kit on and SRAM Carbon cranks.. bloody awesome bike..

And I’m sad there will no longer be any Niners in Stif any longer, I’ve never bought another and yet always gravitated towards them through the door.. missing out the Santa Cruz stuff.

I’m a little sad, but not wholly surprised by the decision.

johnnystorm

Shame. Although as much I like the RLT9s I’ve not actually gone to the effort of buying one….

thepodge
    Free Member

My RLT 9 is by far the best bike I’ve ever owned.

johnnystorm

All the reduced ones are microscopic or farm gate sized. 😕

Onzadog
    Free Member

They look lovely but always struck me as a little short.

tdog
    Free Member

Hmmmm! What was the issue with ibis then sillyoldman?

Oh yeah niner are good products, I really liked their forks but can see why they have dropped them.
    They’re hardly the pinnacle of design nowadays plus the prices might be putting potential customers away from their wallets.

lesgrandepotato

Hmm wonder what that does to the warranty situation?

thepodge
    Free Member

Surely as the importer they have significant influence on the price.

jacksprogis
    Free Member

We’re still dealing with warranties at the moment, we also have a range of spares still available along with Stif.

Cheers.

albash82
    Free Member

Hotlines are now dealing with the brand and warranty claims.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Jungle Products-Niner’ is closed to new replies.