Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Jumper, the film. Eh?!?
  • user-removed
    Free Member

Did I fall asleep in the middle of the film and miss the bit where everything gets explained? Still no idea what a jumper or a paladin (sp?) are, never mind why they want to kill each other.

ojom
    Free Member

i need to invoice someone an hour and a half of my life for it was wasted beyond what i would consider a reasonable level

GeForceJunky

Its got Rachel Bilson in looking hot, what more could you want in a film???

brakes
    Free Member

thought it was ok, should have been a lot better
    and why didn’t he kill Samuel Jackson at the end?

user-removed
    Free Member

If it had just been her, rotating slowly on a pedestal looking good, I would not be confused and complaining. It was bl00dy awful.

samuri
    Free Member

Think your selves lucky. We went to the cinema to watch it and paid money!

Possibly Samuel L Jackson’s worst film. He’s not cool and he’s not calling people MF’s. He should stick to what he does best, although admittedly, he was in that Room 1408 which was also pretty dire but only for a few minutes,

Drac

Did I fall asleep in the middle of the film and miss the bit where everything gets explained? Still no idea what a jumper or a paladin (sp?) are, never mind why they want to kill each other.

Did you miss the bits where the Jumpers could teleport to any location they could or have seen. Or did you just miss the bit where SLJ was shouting only God should have such powers?

M6TTF
    Free Member

I enjoyed it for the take your brain out on a Sunday night – could have done with more explanation about the origins of paladins though. Chick was tasty too!

prettygreenparrot

that film was desperately disappointing. LIke a US teen TV pilot that was too bad to show. Should have gone straight to the £3 bargain DVD bin and then to landfill.

cp

Glad it wasn’t just me then!! Just didn’t really seem to have a point except let someone play with graphics!!

rOcKeTdOg

And billy Elliot didn’t dance! 🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

Apparently Jumpers was renamed for the American market. There is was called Sweaters.

I’ll get my jumper coat.

M6TTF
    Free Member

No time for your coat, get out!

fatboyslo
    Free Member

why didn’t he kill Samuel Jackson at the end?

I believe it was because this was meant to be part 1 of 3 ….

don’t think the other 2 got made …

IanMunro
    Free Member

Definitive proof of the existence of God!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Its got Rachel Bilson in looking hot, what more could you want in a film???

when someone comes out with this sort of thing you know it was sheeeeeeeeite.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Jumper, the film. Eh?!?’ is closed to new replies.