Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • Jimmy Tarbuck arrested in child abuse inquiry
  • bruneep
    cfinnimore
    Free Member

e.v.e.r.y.one

somafunk

I fear for the day when i hear that Jemima from Playschool ran an underage sex club for BBC executives, Big Ted was abusing and knocking the stuffing out of Little Ted on a daily basis behind the scenes and Humpty and Hamble were pimping out the children that ventured onto the show, Don’t get me started on Rainbow wi george n’ geoffry…..we’d be here all night….and FingerBob! 😯 wtf was that about?……..Childrens TV of the 1970’s is a den of seediness waiting to spill out….

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Those filthy white hands off Zzzap.

Just wait for Blue Peter. Blue indeed!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Zippy always looked a bit dodgy….and the Blue Peter Tortoise…..

worth pointing out IANAL BUT we operate on an Innocent Until Proven Guilty System in the UK. Arrest does not mean guilt, some people need to remember that. Wait for the trials.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Plenty of folks out to make a buck or two jumping on a bandwagon though, beware the guilty until proven innocent stupidity.

DickBarton

whose carchphrase was ‘there’s more!’? assuming they are innocent they should rent that catchphrase out to the police and news outlets…

MrsToast
    Free Member

I just hope Tony Hart is clean. 😐

bearnecessities

Somafunk, you missed out Sesame Street across the water.

That bunch freaked the hell out of me as a child.

ski
    Free Member

Mrs Toast – Member

I just hope Tony Hart is clean.

Do you mean, clean of std’s?

😉

stufive
    Free Member

Bloody hell where will it end?

Cougar

whose carchphrase was ‘there’s more!’?

Jimmy Cricket.

geordiemick00
    Free Member

i’m working on bob carolgees and keith harris coming in for beastiality

DezB
    Free Member

And all because they didn’t get Saville.

RoterStern
    Free Member

Don’t get me started on Rainbow wi george n’ geoffry…..we’d be here all night

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5S3ThBlMk2A[/video]

birky
    Free Member

Jimmy Tarbuck, Rolf Harris, Stuart Hall, the cast of Corrie … this years prison panto will be great 😀

unovolo
    Free Member

The worst letter I ever wrote:-

Dear Jimmy
    Can you fix it for me to be on “Its a Knockout”……………….

Leku
    Free Member

Next they’ll be saying Benny Hill wasn’t a sex pest…

khani
    Free Member

And Morph was a playdoughphile…

onandon
    Free Member

A colleague told me David Jason will be on the list shortly. That’s a shocker if true.

Harry_the_Spider

I wonder if Stuart Hall’s recent confession and cooperation to get off the rape charge had a hand in it.

chewkw
    Free Member

They can run but they cannot hide …

😡

sweepy
    Free Member

And Morph was a playdoughphile.

I’m nicking that joke 🙂

Coyote
    Free Member

I’ve just nicked it. 🙂

jon1973
    Free Member

I just hope Tony Hart is clean

jamesy01
    Free Member

A colleague told me David Jason will be on the list shortly. That’s a shocker if true.

Been doing the rounds on twitter over the last week or so, fingers crossed it not true…

project
    Free Member

Seems as if any so called entertainer over a certain age, people knew it was going on and did nothing until now when the prospect of large payouts and possibility of selling your story to a tablod makes it a very good proposition.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Not sure what point you are making, project, would you restate it a bit more clearly?

rudebwoy
    Free Member

woodentops– spotted dog was partial to extras– bill and ben shared little weed……

WTF
    Free Member

Are they recruiting for “I`m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here” jail version.
    Or is it Big Bother ?

rudebwoy
    Free Member

if David Jason or any other person has been doing wrong un stuff, then they deserve the payback– sorry if that shatters some peoples cosy world–but these are Actors –they portray ‘characters’ –they may be very different in their real skins…..

mikewsmith
    Free Member

if ****** ****** or any other person has been doing wrong un stuff, then they deserve the payback– sorry if that shatters some peoples cosy world–but these are Actors –they portray ‘characters’ –they may be very different in their real skins…..

The only issue here is we have a guilt by rumour system going on. Like anybody they deserve a fair trial. At this stage they are accusations however much the “no smoke without fire” argument holds. As much as what was done by a number of people has had a lasting impact on their victims false accusations leaked to the media will also have a lasting impact on people. This is a very sensitive subject and should be treated as such.

The aftermath of this could be some fairly hefty libel actions and some big name people going to prison.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

If spotted dog or any other person……does that make it more pc, i was not accusing , just saying that there is nothing new under the sun, and t v personas are just that….

chewkw
    Free Member

project – Member

Seems as if any so called entertainer over a certain age, people knew it was going on and did nothing until now when the prospect of large payouts and possibility of selling your story to a tablod makes it a very good proposition.

Well, when they were in their prime of life they were untouchables but nothing last forever and eventually it’s pay back time … 🙄

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Nothing to do with PC just more about fueling the rumour mill which will maker it harder for people to get a fair trial both ways.

konabunny
    Free Member

the prospect of large payouts and possibility of selling your story to a tablod makes it a very good proposition.

No. This is bollocks. Stop lying.

The limitations period for civil damages has expired. The complainants are anonymous and you don’t get paid for making criminal complaints. Making public statements (either individuals or newspapers) which were untrue and cause loss would be defamatory – newspapers aren’t going to be writing mega cheques for abuse stories without real substantial proof – not after Leveson and not after McAlpine. Also, newspapers don’t pay money for stories if they can help it.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

Tarbuck- Davidson- Saville- very vocal in their support for capital punishment and other right wing causes……

chewkw
    Free Member

rudebwoy – Member

Tarbuck- Davidson- Saville- very vocal in their support for capital punishment and other right wing causes……

Let’s start with them … 😈

rudebwoy
    Free Member

Let’s start with them ..

just find it ironic…. all the hang em and flog em types always quick to condemn, except when it comes to their own behaviour….

chewkw
    Free Member

rudebwoy – Member

Let’s start with them ..

just find it ironic…. all the hang em and flog em types always quick to condemn, except when it comes to their own behaviour….

Yes, those celebrities always try to be god like.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘Jimmy Tarbuck arrested in child abuse inquiry’ is closed to new replies.