Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • #jennride – Ramsbottom – 11th October 2015
  • wittonweavers
    Free Member

No worries Binners – see you at the SoM just after 9!

We need some sort of #Jennride banner to have a photo with… anyone any creative ability, time and inclination?

Thanks for the donations btw, they are all adding up!

binners

I should be able to rustle something up today mate

dazh

So far in 2015 89 different people have enjoyed MNPR.

Just noticed this. Have you been keeping a log? 😯

Bregante

Just noticed this. Have you been keeping a log?

This is Craig we’re talking about! Of course he bloody has!

I’m gutted but I’m not going to make this chaps. It’s been a hell of a long week and the lovely Mrs B deserves a medal. She’s not going to get one so I’m going to give her the morning off from the kids instead.

Oh and – donated.

jimplops

Going to have to bail out, not feeling so good and the little dude has been restless all night. Have a good one.

binners

Well that was a bloody great run today. Great to see people I’ve not ridden with for years.

And as a few here will vouch, we’ve done a morning ride on the day of the hill climb every year, and this is the first time that we got back to the pub without looking like we’d been hosed down! The weather was very kind, for a rather pleasant change.

Great to sit with a pint and watch the the roadies try to kill themselves. The mad bastards!

We also managed to raise a good few quid too, Which you can’t really complain about.

Thanks for a great day all

mintimperial

Hahahaha, god what am I doing in that photo?! 😯

Cheers for leading a cracking ride Binners, and WW for organising, and everyone else for getting out and riding, top work. 🙂

mintimperial

Some more snaps from the ride and afterparty…

nach
    Free Member

They’re all doing this MintImperial, even when opened in a new tab:

Sorry I couldn’t make it down. Donated.

wittonweavers
    Free Member

A very enjoyable Sunday morning it was too!

Through the JustGiving pages we received 15 donations totaling £235. Add to this £150 that Binners’ print generated in the after event auction and the £92.50 of gift aid, that makes a total of £477.50.

Its great but still short of our target so more donations would be very welcome!

binners

It was local landscape print I sold, so the print at the top of this page I kept back, as I thought it’d be better with a more receptive audience. I might well start another thread, and auction it off on here if anyone’s interested. All the money going to Jenns charities

mintimperial

They’re all doing this MintImperial, even when opened in a new tab:

Urgh. This is all because bloody Google have changed how you link to photos. Stupid gits, why do people insist on breaking things when they work just fine?

Album here, should work.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘#jennride – Ramsbottom – 11th October 2015’ is closed to new replies.