Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • I've broken my Liberator…….HELP!
  • Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Fugger & Buck!

In a moment of supreme Imperial Hamfistedness I managed to snap one of the connector pins.

I’ve tried emailing Troute but got no reply, does anybody know if he’s doing repairs? (if so how do I get hold of him?)

PS Hope this doesn’t upset the mods.

scotroutes

You are Blake and ICMFP

Pigface
    Free Member

Orac will sort you out

thepurist

You need “Zen and the art of mountain bike light maintenance”

everyone
    Free Member

Is this a euphemism?

martinhutch

Pull yourselves together!

Jamie
    Free Member

PS Hope this doesn’t upset the mods.

Swear avoidance gets reet up their pipes, apparently.

hoodoo
    Free Member

I presume you mean one of the pins in the socket in the light? They can be found on Farnell/RS. If brave enough, order a new one and have a go at replacing it yourself. Otherwise, maybe someone on here might be able to help. What part of the country do you live in? Can’t quite locate them at the moment, but mtbbatteries.co.uk supply cables with the correct plug on the end. If you email him for details it would allow you to identify the correct socket.

Hope that helps.

stevied
    Free Member

If you can get the connector Or find out off smudge @ mtb batteries I can have a look at it for you..

marcus7
    Free Member

Afaik,he’s out of the lights business… Too many cheap imports killed it which is really sad… He may have spares if he sees your post though.

RoterStern
    Free Member

I seem to remember on another thread where he said he was stopping trading that he would continue doing repairs on the side in an informal way.

RoterStern
    Free Member
    codybrennan
    Free Member

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Loving all the Blake’s 7 replies.

The Fish himself emailed me (cheers, cheap chinese I’m using light has severe range anxiety issues + unplanned thermal event nightmares and my Hope HiD is well into weird lighting up issues).

Standard by 12!

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Has anybody heard from Chris as I sent my light off before xmas but no reply. Is he OK?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘I've broken my Liberator…….HELP!’ is closed to new replies.