Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • It's gone! It's gone! I'm only half the man I thought I was….
  • lovewookie

It's missing!

Someone must've been in my shed.

It's totally gone.

I no longer have a stick to stir paint with. 🙁

it was perfect too, just the right length, just the right girth and slightly flattened to ensure a good decent man stir.

I'm deflated.

I know, retail therapy, I'm off to the bike shop…

bobbyspangles

thanks for sharing

Kahurangi

I'm only half the man I thought I was

retail therapy

Indeed.

Good luck finding a replacement stick. May I suggest raiding the good wife's drawers or indeed your own for a replacement?

1. Theft of said wooden spoon
    2. Misappropriation of an object and using it for other than it's intended purpose
    3. Modification of spoon to remove the head a improve it for the purpose of pain stirring…

Manliness reinstated.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Just do what my wife did on Wednesday when she saw that I had already used the wooden spoon to stir a bucket of artex, so mixed a pot of paint with the nooks and crannies attachment off the hoover.

matt_outandabout

I have a box of 100 paint stirrers. *is a REAL man*

crikey
    Free Member

Take newspaper, go for long poo, announce to other household members that 'Eeeh I needed that'.

Manliness restored.

Sum
    Free Member

I use a big screwdriver to stir paint with – it has a big handle so I can really stir and teach that bitch-paint a lesson.

angryratio
    Free Member

Surely you have a specific corner of you garage/shed/utility/workshop where you keep all manner of bits of wood/plastic offcuts that form ideal stirring devices.

EVERY MAN should have such corners/devices.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Surely you have a specific corner of you garage/shed/utility/workshop where you keep all manner of bits of wood/plastic offcuts that form ideal stirring devices.

EVERY MAN should have such corners/devices.

I have a corner where I keep all the other stuff, the random corner currently fills most of the double garage

Rochey
    Free Member

I STOLE IT

LOL

zaskar
    Free Member

Thought I was having a bad day.

Bamboo rod from garden centre will do it?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘It's gone! It's gone! I'm only half the man I thought I was….’ is closed to new replies.