Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • It’s fffffrrrreeeezzzzing! (Puffer content)
  • epicyclo

It’s nearly 1am and my external thermometer is reading -14 degrees.

I don’t think tomorrow’s ride round the ‘Puffer is going to be muddy then…

It was rock hard yesterday and icy on the descent.

Innes
    Free Member

I looked like an Antarctic Explorer when I came home tonight from cycling in Nairn, it was great though, everywhere just looks so good in the really frosty conditions we have at the moment. There wasn’t a breath of wind either.

Innes

devs
    Free Member

Journey from Elgin to Laggan and back was an amazing winter wonderland. I could swear the frost is an inch thick in some places! Shame there’s no snow on the hills but the bike will have to do in its absence.

woffle
    Free Member

The last two mornings it’s been -4 and -5 when I’ve set out to work on my commute and that’s in Sussex FFS! The frost is getting thicker day-on-day and it makes for an amazing, if hairy, downhill when absolutely everything is glittering in my lights. Mind you they don’t grit the majority of the roads I cycle into work on and they were getting a bit slippery by the time I was cycling home last night.

Gary_M
    Free Member

It was -6 in sunny Ayrshire yestrday and pretty much stayed that way all day. This morning was a lot warmer though, must have been -2 or thereabouts :D. Lovely ride in though and looking forward to an early finish today and a ride home in daylight.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘It’s fffffrrrreeeezzzzing! (Puffer content)’ is closed to new replies.