Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • It must be that Spider time of year again.
  • GRAEMEJONES

This is the third one in two nights I’ve had to kick out into the garden,they must be getting ready to come in for the winter 😕 , the Daddylonglegs will be next, bumbling about all over the place. 🙄

Jamie
    Free Member

Now if it had been a AA battery, I would have been impressed 😉

higthepig
    Free Member

Where did the battery fit in?

roper
    Free Member

It’s probably a male looking to get his legs over before he pops his clogs.
    Apologies for the scientific terminology.

GRAEMEJONES

Which is the bigger , male or female? ‘cos if the female is bigger than that I’ll just use a pint glass to capture it 😳 The battery was just to show how really HUGE and MASSIVE it was 😉

binners

My beloved has just literally squeaked then run away in horror after seeing that

onandon
    Free Member

This fella moved in last year for a while. expecting more of the same soon.
    it makes me laugh when you can hear them walking on the wooden floor 🙂

NOTE- this was take shortly after he mugged me for my lunch money

GRAEMEJONES

Sorry Binners ! That one was in close proximity to 4 Gallons of Blackberry and Elderberry wine, so I thought it best to eject it before it got onto any spilled drops out of the bucket. Didn’t fancy having a drunk spider wandering about looking for trouble 😆

MrsToast
    Free Member

Dan1502
    Free Member

Just rescued my wife from one of those – I thought there was a REAL emergency for a minute! She was almost in tears!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

the Daddylonglegs will be next, bumbling about all over the place

Have you noticed that too ?………how clumsy and cack-handed Daddylonglegs are ?

It pisses me right off – their obvious inability to properly control those unfeasibly long legs of theirs. And why can’t they ever make up their minds which way they’re going ?……….they’re worse than ants ffs.

And don’t get me started on sliverfish………what are those feckers on ? 😐

jon1973
    Free Member

[img]http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/customs/questions/images/money/50p.jpg[/img]

onandon
    Free Member

LOL 🙂

GRAEMEJONES

😀 Thats a wonky Spider, it’s only got 3 left legs 🙁

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘It must be that Spider time of year again.’ is closed to new replies.