Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • IT help please – Chrome not loading pages and no connection
  • tyger
    Free Member

Ok so I’ve called O2 and the Router is ok, wifi working and iPad also working fine. Tried to connect using Chrome on my laptop and no joy. Tried using IE but no success. Disabled the connection and re-connect all good but still Chrome not loading. So no Internet , please can some kind person help me – many thanks as always T

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Does the connection have an Exclamation mark over it on the tool bar?

What windows version?
    If win 7 what does it say if you open the Network & Sharing up?

tyger
    Free Member

Win7 sorry re double post. Says something to do with DNS??

tyger
    Free Member

Connection good no exclamation mark

tyger
    Free Member

It says, DNS look up failed

dogbert
    Free Member

i get that from time to time, i reboot, problem solved……have a look at running processes for Chrome in your task manager with a couple of tabs open, it’s almost laughable

mikewsmith
    Free Member

what says DNS lookup failed? What does Network & Sharing say?

tyger
    Free Member

Network and Sharing all good. DNS error is mentioned under the title of This web page is not available – but it doesn’t matter what I load EBay, Amazon, all get the same error message and will not load the page

tyger
    Free Member

Thanks DB killed explorer in Task manager and hey presto!, cheers guys, happy Tyger

mikewsmith
    Free Member

OK was just checking you were connected to you home network in Network & sharing, in windows explorer can you see anything else on the network (any other shared stuff)

tyger
    Free Member

Hi Mike, everything working fine now thanks again

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘IT help please – Chrome not loading pages and no connection’ is closed to new replies.