Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Isn’t summer great!
  • DezB
    Free Member

Just rode from work straight to the beach, swim in the sea, fish and chips, ice cream. Followed by a lift home!
    Fab!

NZCol

Did a lap of Golspie Black and then back up most of it onto the Red, rode back over to Dunrobin castle to collect parents + car, straight to beach for a swim, cold beer, food, Glenmorangie distillery then home for my scheduled personal red arrows display….

DezB
    Free Member

Flash git!

simonralli2
    Free Member

Yep – went for a walk today up to the Striding Arches today. Summer is fab 😀

mogrim

Managed not to crash checking out the skirt in central Madrid, cruise back the A6, smooth through the twisties up to Galapagar, home then the pool, fun with the wife (kids are spending the week with MiL), now some red wine in the garden.

F***in A!

trail_rat
    Free Member

yeah summer rocks , just checked the weather forecast out , off to pack up my shit and go for an impromptu bivy along the cliffs down by the beach

Bunnyhop

Apart from the midge bits, the rash from being allergic to grass, the nettle stings, hayfever and getting overheated at work, yes its great.
    Best bit is being able to ride tonight in a vest top and shorts.
    Also all the wild flower hedge rows are blooming, the baby birds are fledging. Loads of people out on bikes who wouldn’t normally ride. I could go on and on and on……….

16stonepig
    Free Member

Don’t forget the dresses!

jon1973
    Free Member

Home from work via the tracks at Swinley Forest. I work in Bracknell and live in Farnborough and Swinley is slap bang in the middle. Lovely.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Quick blast round the al jazzeera loop behind Camp Bastion…..and a fly past by a Herc. Do I win?

tazzymtb

I’m not saying it’s hot but I just saw a Goth taking his coat off.

jon1973
    Free Member

I’m not saying it’s hot but I just saw a Goth taking his coat off.

Are you sure he wasn’t just shedding his skin?

trail_rat
    Free Member

summer does rock ….

Last night out 20k ride along the cliffs

30Stop. Get my sleeping bag out and a lovely warm night under the stars. Ride in for work this morning at 6.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Isn’t summer great!’ is closed to new replies.