Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Is the in-out referendum the biggest thread ever here?
  • leffeboy

I don’t remember any others reaching this level. Even the gifs one is trailing. Anyone here with a long memory?

bencooper
    Free Member

12715 posts: http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/osbourne-says-no-to-currency-union

And we get to do another one soon too 😀

leffeboy

Excellent,tx. Although I suspect this one isn’t nearly put of steam yet but that’s still a long way to go

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

The interesting thing about the referendum thread is that it appears that about 95% of contributors take the same position.

There are “431 voices” which suggests to me that about 421 people have been arguing with about 10 people.

How they have managed to keep this going for 212 pages baffles me. You have got to admire their determination to get their point across when all the evidence suggests that they are clearly wasting their time.

Although to be fair they do seem to be mostly agreeing with each other today.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Although to be fair they do seem to be mostly agreeing with each other today.

it’s turned into a community support group.

shermer75
    Free Member
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Is the in-out referendum the biggest thread ever here?’ is closed to new replies.