Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Is my stepson odd?
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Maybe she’d given him a hard time about previous choices of girlfriend and he just wanted to avoid a repetition?

+1, I was so emotionlay stunted by the first mum meets GF experience that I was single through uni and didn’t intorduce her to another untill I was 24!

randomjeremy
    Free Member

Maybe he just values his privacy? I think it’s a bit odd that you and your wife have stalked his ex on Facebook 🙂

Maybe he was a bit embarrassed about living at home at 25, met a girl, didn’t admit it and then it was just too late to admit the truth, so bought a motorbike and ditched her. Sounds reasonable.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

He’ll see your concern and welcome the fact you sought advice

When did I ask for advice? I said in the OP, ‘what do you lot think’.

Maybe she’d given him a hard time about previous choices of girlfriend and he just wanted to avoid a repetition?
    That’s another thing, to our knowledge this is the 1st G/F he’s had, he’s never, ever, mentioned any other girls, but as wev’e already concluded, he doesn’t ‘mention’ much.

Too late, I have already told him via Facebook, as found his FB page from Gemma’s login!

HaHa, I won’t worry, he probably wouldn’t mention it anyway. 😉

sparkyrhino

girl with tattoo’s?.I will console her. 😈

yunki
    Free Member

Might I recommend enforced drunken male bonding.. He chooses the venue and the poison..
    As you stagger for the kebab shop/coke and hookers together at 3am all will be put to rights I’m sure

I’m wondering if it was a ’50 shades of grey’ style relationship and not one that you discuss with yer dear old mum?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I think it’s a bit odd that you and your wife have stalked his ex on Facebook

I’d think it a bit odd if you didn’t want to know at least what she looked like after they’d been together a year! Hardly stalking, looked at her photo, left. 😉

project
    Free Member

So apart from the fact he’s found motorbikes more interesting than a girl with tattoos….we know nothing else!

Well, now you know he’s gay, you should be supportive

No thats the other son, and dad is very supportive it seems.Even if he rides a road bike.

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

Maybe he just wanted some privacy, maybe he didn’t want to tell the woman that he still lives at home with his mum. He doesn’t sound odd at all—although the rest of you sound a bit stalky!
    Maybe he should have kept you all up to speed with his love life à la Sheldon and Amy

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Is my stepson odd?’ is closed to new replies.