Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Is it me or….
  • Kryton57

Now then, no fighting please…

Jamie
    Free Member

Ok, everyone. Turn off the music, and shut the party down. DezB[uzz] Killington has turned up.

project
    Free Member

I have never understood this irrational hatred of famous rich and talented people, by people who failed to reach their levels of entertainment values. 😯

Kryton57

I have never understood this irrational hatred of famous rich and talented people, by people who failed to reach their levels of entertainment values.

How very dare you, you hardly know me.

labsey
    Free Member
    nealglover
    Free Member

Oh the ironing 🙂

project
    Free Member

Kryton57 – Member

I have never understood this irrational hatred of famous rich and talented people, by people who failed to reach their levels of entertainment values.

We work in the same office 😳

Kryton57

Really – gimme a clue…? Like, literally the same office?

Kryton57

Btw I quickly take back everything I say about work. It’s all a lie, I made it up (honest)

Edit: checked out Projects posting history. If I’m going down, so’s he :D. 😉

sparksmcguff

Getting back to the

also she’s about as attractive as condom full of rice pudding

. Sounds like an appealing alternative to flapjacks for me. Think I’ll pack some of that next time I head out.

project
    Free Member

I believe HR have hired Joe Brand to do a motivational speech and intractive day for the staff, lots of hands on stuff, planned for feb 30 2013.

Kryton57

Luckily, I no longer believe you. 🙂

clarence555
    Free Member

Spongebob
    Free Member

I find her self-deprecating style rather predictable and dull. Her chirpy, but bolshie irony about how men might find a woman who is ugly and grossly over weight unappealing has a rather limited shelf life.

Some of her one liners are funny, but there’s a little too much humility for my liking.

Thank you Jo, your attitude makes airing narrow-minded misogynistic opinion seem quite acceptable! 😉

Some comedians really do get stuck with their act though. Take Lenny Henry, his is about as crass and unfunny as it gets!

DezB
    Free Member

And that’s better than my post, I suppose 🙁

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

No, Dez, but being funnier than Spongebob isn’t something to put on your CV. 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Mm. You have a point.

ocrider

deadlydarcy – Member
    Is **** still in?

EDIT: yep.

POSTED 15 HOURS AGO #
    CaptainFlashheart – Member
    Darcy, you know you can’t say that here!

Seriously? I thought it derived from a non-offensive focal gaelige.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Is it me or….’ is closed to new replies.