Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Iron recommendations
  • ernie67

Anyone got any iron recommendations ? – recently had to buy a Russell Hobbs one from Homebase when the old one went kaput , & well basically ..it’s pants .
    Auto steam is non existent ,unless you keep pressing the button & it seems to take 3 times as long to iron stuff as it ever did before .
    Any ideas ,as you know what’s happening on Friday ?

parkesie
    Free Member

Phillips to suit your budget would be my suggestion. Plenty of steam and glides effortlessly.

roblane65
    Free Member

just last weekend got a very nice bosch from the argos outlet shop,
    tons better than our old russel hobbs crap.

konabunny
    Free Member

I think sainsburys are doing a deal on the Tefal with the external tank. Tefal stuff is very good IMHE

mattyfez

Interesting, I have a Russel hobs one and it’s been great! Had it for about 7 years although it’s finally giving up the ghost, it’s started leaking a bit from behind the hot plate when the steam button is pressed, I guess a seal has gone somewhere, think i paid about £35 for it so can’t complain really.

Unless they are going like a lot of brands recently and cutting major corners and trading off thier reputation. I’d be interested in hearing what’s decent between £20 and £45..

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Double Active Calc Clean really brings the creases alive.

ernie67

Jml phoenix gold seems to be the current fave – Tefal might be worth a look too then

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Iron recommendations’ is closed to new replies.