Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Inverse box set binge watching
  • dannybgoode

So after starting watching it late 2011 / early 2012 Mrs Danny and I have just finished Breaking Bad. We even managed to completely avoid any mention of how it ended.

I’m also nearly 2 years in to watching Sons of Anarchy.

Does anyone else take an inordinate amount of time to watch box sets?

chakaping
    Free Member

Haha, I tailed off a little way into series 3 of Breaking Bad. Lost the box set when we moved four years ago.

Must get round to finishing it.

i_like_food

I hardly ever get past series three of anything (The Wire is the principle exception), I just run out of steam with them, the gaps between episodes get longer then I CBA anymore.

ourmaninthenorth

Saw the first series of the West Wing. Never seen another episode.

Have watched one-and-a-half seasons of the House of Cards (Kevin Spacey remake).

I have series 5 of the Americans downloaded but haven’t started watching yet – but that’s because I don’t have time..!

Northwind

I keep shouting “spoilers” at my colleagues when they’re talking about game of thrones. That stopped working so well when they discovered I’m up to the end of season 1.

I did just give up on breaking bad on I think the 3rd series, I watched about 5 episodes in a row without ever actually enjoying anything

stuey
    Free Member

I save hours by watching the first few episodes <- reading the scripts for the rest -> and watching last two.

trail_rat
    Free Member

ive watched 3 series of sons of anarchy consecutively mainly because i was stuck on a ukrainian rig with nothing else to do .

dont think ive watched a complete series of anything else…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Saw the first series of the West Wing. Never seen another episode.

I envy you.

DezB
    Free Member

I’ve not got to series 2 of Breaking Bad. Must be 3/4 years ago I watched the first one.
    Most things I watch once a week, cos I like them to last.
    Been watching the Handmaid’s Tale though (jolly shit that it is!) and doing one a night. That’s a binge for me. 🙂

sweepy
    Free Member

Me and the Mrs used to watch ‘Treme’ together, 4 seasons I think, right up to the penultimate episode.

I came home from work and she told me she’d got bored and watched the last one without me, and I’ve still never seen it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Inverse box set binge watching’ is closed to new replies.