Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Introducing a seller's rating on Classifieds
  • brooess
    Free Member

Don't remember this being raised before, but why don't we introduce an ebay-style feedback and rating system for the classifieds?

Scanning through a couple of recent threads where people were complaining about not being happy with their purchase, and noting that some people now seem to be using the forum purely for selling stuff rather than being part of the STW community, and having sold quite a few bits on here recently, making an effort to be a decent seller, wouldn't it make sense for people to click on a seller/purchaser's profile to see feedback from previous trades and maybe a score out of 10?
    A good way of spotting the honest guys and outing the dodgy ones, no?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Don't remember this being raised before, but why don't we introduce an ebay-style feedback and rating system for the classifieds?

It – has – been – done – to – death.

Jamie
    Free Member

Don't remember this being raised before,

You must be new then 😉

It has been mentioned before and summarily shot down as too much effort for those that run the forums.

clubber
    Free Member

Simple – post feedback on the thread when you buy/sell something then anyone can check and no one needs to make any changes to the site. Unfortunately no one seems to be picking up this idea…

wwaswas

if you feel strongly about this leave feedback on the thread you bought from seemed to be the conclusion.

jimmy

Why not just start your own thread entitled 'My Classified Feedback' and each time you sell something, ask the buyer to leave a comment on it. You can then send prospective buyers a link to it.

Of course, I wouldn't expect such threads to descend into farce…

soobalias
    Free Member

I will start….

the guy i got the camelbak from was great.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

or as a potential and concerned buyer look thru the vendors selling post history and email the buyers?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Introducing a seller's rating on Classifieds’ is closed to new replies.