Anyone had any experience with these?
Just getting quotes together for Buildings and Contents insurance, Around £300 without the bikes on the policy. Adding all the bikes knocks out all but two companies, one at £600 and one at £1400. The cheaper one is quotemehappy.com and their quote insures all bikes individually up to a maximum cost of £2500.
Wording in the Policy is:
This cover only applies when shown on your schedule.
We will provide cover for loss of or damage to your pedal cycles
anywhere in the world up to the limit shown on your schedule.
We will not cover:
• loss or damage to tyres or accessories unless the pedal cycle
is stolen or damaged at the same time;
• loss or damage while the pedal cycle is being used for racing,
pace making trials or business purposes;
• theft unless the cycle is:
– in your immediate custody and control;
– securely locked to an object that cannot be moved;
– in a locked building;
• any pedal cycle with a motor;
• anything set out in the General exclusions section of this
Does anyone have any experience of quotemehappy and are there other things I should be checking to make sure my bikes would be properly covered?