Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • I'm just about to go into a job interview
  • SaxonRider

Wish me luck!

wwaswas

good luck!

best stop posting on here whilst it’s actually going on 😉

philconsequence
    Free Member

good luck!

i hope you’re got your wonderbra on, it worked for me 😀

Cougar

Walk in, flop your ‘little saxon’ on the table, put your fists on your hips and bellow “that’s why you should hire me!” in your best Blessed.

Works every time, honest.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Don’t forget to ringfence your unicorn.

philconsequence
    Free Member

thats illegal in most states flashy!

luckily the UK is more open minded than the US and as long as its behind closed doors and nobodies getting hurt against their will…. its completely fine to ringfence your unicorn. just dont expect the NHS to patch you back together without the odd disapproving look.

highclimber
    Free Member

don’t forget to have an answer to ‘What is your greatest weakness’ or variations thereof!

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

i’m about to be an interviewer for the first time!

cynic-al
    Free Member

I’ve got one on Monday.

philconsequence
    Free Member

don’t forget to have an answer to ‘What is your greatest weakness’ or variations thereof!

“my only weakness is that my unicorn is too big for most people to ringfence. that and chocolate cheesecake.”

toby1

Ride on!

racefaceec90

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBAXWz-8arw[/video] 😉 WARNING contains swearing. good luck by the way 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

We need a post-mortem now….

binners

Tits’n’teeth! 😀

GJP
    Free Member

I have been interviewing candidates and doing group assessments for the last couple of weeks. Its exhausting for the interviewer as well so be nice to them 😆

A start would be to listen to the damn questions and keep your answers concise. Speak less say more.

And I really couldn’t give a flying **** as to why your CEO’s decisions led to you being laid off 10 years ago; nor that the reason you are breaking your contract with company X is tighter IR35 rules you lazy, piss taking useless fecker …

It has been a long and tiring week ….

SaxonRider

Interview went alright, except when I took the plunge with Cougar’s advice and got arrested.

Actually, as long as the fact that when I am slightly nervous, my voice gets lower and I think I sound incoherent, didn’t mar my presentation too much, I think I may have done well.

We’ll see in the next few hours what the outcome will be. Then, of course, I shall be on here with an announcement.

Cougar

Interview went alright, except when I took the plunge with Cougar’s advice and got arrested.

See, I told you it works; you’ve got a second interview.

philconsequence
    Free Member

a second opportunity to wish you good luck then saxon!

good luck.

(and dont drop the soap)

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Fingers crossed for you fella.

donsimon
    Free Member

Mine being that I’m too easy, on the other side that there are those who don’t consider this a weakness. 😕
    Good luck.

SaxonRider

Got it! Thanks for the good wishes. I’m now assistant principal.

peterfile
    Free Member

nice work 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

SaxonRider – Member
    Got it! Thanks for the good wishes. I’m now assistant principal.

Cougar

Was that from orbit?

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘I'm just about to go into a job interview’ is closed to new replies.