Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • If I wanted to go and watch Real Madrid. . .
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Anyone done this? just a league match, cost of tickets etc

Cheers

weeksy

Yes, but it was vs Liverpool.

Tickets are about £40. It’s about 20 mins from the centre by tube, easy journey, then 4mins walk to stadium.

I also did the stadium tour which was excellent.

Massive massive ground…

Liverpool won 1-0, goal by Yossi Benayoun. Epic times. Was the last game me and my old man went to before he died.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Awesome ground. Don’t even think about trying to get tickets for barca or ac games. Much cheaper than over here in comparison. Would be nice to combine the tour prior to match day if that’s possible. As above we did the your and loved it however we got the open top bus out there which stops outside the ground.

beej

We got tickets the day before a home game against a lesser La Liga team, bought from the ground. Nothing like as difficult as getting Premiership tickets for a big club.

trailmonkey

i’ve been twice, it’s an incredible experience. you can get tickets on the day or book on line in advance. i’d do the latter just to be sure.

Caher

Not Real but saw Barca last year – bought ticket online, then went to the cash point in Barcelona and the tickets came out. Had a premium seat, a few meters from Messi for 70 Euro. it was against Getafe though.

Mackem

Generally, pretty easy to get tickets. Atmosphere is a bit “meh” – they play recorded fan chants over the tannoy to get people going. But, Madrid is a great city to visit anyway.

Pigface
    Free Member

Quick bump

timbur
    Free Member

Easy for a less known team.
    I’m not a footie fan but it was worth £20-30 to go and see the stadium IMHO.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Not sure why you bumped it as you’ve got the info :wink:. Pick a match, buy tickets (most likely online form the club but TBH I haven’t searched), book flights and hotel. I go to quite a bit of French rugby now and tickets are easy to buy online.

We went 20 years ago for a Classico, quite a lot of trouble, armed police, tear gas.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘If I wanted to go and watch Real Madrid. . .’ is closed to new replies.