Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Idea of hell……….with a nice outcome ;o)
  • ton

just been in tkmaxx for the 1st time in my life.
    omfg it is like hell………. 😡

but i did get some big warm cosy snowboarding mittens for £12.99

robhughes
    Free Member

Hahaha.it,s like semi-organized chaos but if you delve deep enough….
    iv,e had some crakin stuff out of it.

jimmy

can’t knock T-to-the-K if you’re prepared to lose an hour of your life on each visit.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Whenever I shop there, I’m sure to take some of my loose change collection with me.

I simply grab a few handfuls, raise my hands above my head and shout

“look over here for a better quality of life!”

I then throw the change over in the homeware section. The great unwashed charge over to collect it off the floor (scratters) and Im left to browse the clothing department in peace.

docrobster
    Free Member

No Ton, Hell is accompanying your 12 yr old daughter to TKMaxx (or primark, mark one, wherever)- I thought I would be lost forever in the “teen fashion” section…

Wozza
    Free Member

TK tip.

Go to one in a area where you’re not one of the “locals”. The one in Manchester centre has all the good stuff pillaged pretty sharpish… where as the Salford one has got bugger all garish sportswear left but all the Calvin Klein etc is still there untouched.

Result.

tang
    Free Member

Shudders…..I had a mild panic attack last time i went in there; no air on a hot day mixed with the fevered sweat of the rail vultures.

lucien

Bought an excellent Dare2Be ski jacket monday, 9.30pm, Southampton – store empty, saving £100 on list price

robhughes
    Free Member

like that one tang(rail vultures).hahahaha

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Idea of hell……….with a nice outcome ;o)’ is closed to new replies.