• This topic has 48 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by anjs.
Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • I wish Lego made.
  • Crell
    Free Member

I had LL924 and LL928. They were in the loft at my dads house so gave them to the kids who promptly took them to bits and they’re now “RIP” in the lego box, or rather reincarnated in something that’s a bit more of a DIY spaceship.

That’s what it’s for, though one day I might build 928 back up. I loved that thing.

I remember someone (who I think was a lego designer) built up a Lotus 340r. That was cool.

CountZero
    neil_1979
    Free Member

Still remember my mate Tim making a chain device (in the style of the DCD/USE ones) out of lego and superglue back in mid 1990’s. I think it lasted about 30 mins into the ride!

CaptainSlow

I had the 928 set, where can I get the instructions from?

My folks kept hold of all my lego – I’ve a ton of technics (car with engine, diggers etc). Just waiting for my lad to be ready for it – I’ve the instructions for that but not the older stuff.

bigblackshed

CaptainSlow.

You can get lots of LEGO instructions HERE. Just tried the 928 but it’s not listed. I’ve dropped emails to LEGO in the past about sets and they put them up for download within a few weeks.

A little known fact that LEGO customer service is blindingly good. Even better than Hope!!!!!!!

Mr_C
    Free Member

Instructions for 928 available here.

anjs
    Free Member

Another good source for build instructions

http://www.toysperiod.com/lego-set-reference/space/classic-space/lego-497-galaxy-explorer/

Its the us version but basically the same. I have 918 and 928 and I think I will track down a 924 kit to go with 929 to complete the set.

CaptainSlow

Excellent, thanks all 🙂

anjs
    Free Member

Oh and for the very geeky out there, in the Lego idea book there are a couple of other builds based on the 928 kit

http://bricks.argz.com/ins/6000-1

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘I wish Lego made.’ is closed to new replies.