Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 132 total)
  • I N L A W S !
  • tomaso
    Free Member

I’m at the in laws for Xmas in wonderful Wigan! Tolerance and patience set to Max and I am slowly anaesthetising myself.

Anyone else ‘enjoying’ family time :mrgreen:

stox
    Free Member

Solihull for me … Being well looked after on the food front.
    They are all busy – I’m sat watching top gear with the mutts 🙂
    They’ve got me some Guiness in the garage that will be started on soon.
    Can’t complain so far 🙂

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Mother in law has been here since Saturday. Seems OK so far. Not buried her or banned her to the shed…….

darrell
    Free Member

Pie for Xmas dinner?

Jamie
    Free Member

They are all busy – I’m sat watching top gear with the mutts

While that might seem like a lovely Christmas Eve image, ‘Mutts’ is what Stox calls his testicles.

cheers_drive

Hmm, will it be suspicious if I relay my patio of Christmas day?

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I’ll have to wait ’till tomorrow for either a uneasy silence or a full on bigoted rant. It’s difficult to predict which way it’ll go to be honest. Worst of it is that its my family rather than the inlaws.

Houns

He likes stroking them whilst looking at stings helmet.

Never mind Inlaws, it’s my blimmin parents spreading their misery, anyone want to swap?

Houns

That of course was meant to say stig but autocorrect fail made me chuckle

Jamie
    Free Member

I think The Police would take a dim view of that…

stox
    Free Member

So that’s what tantric sex is all about

wiggles
    Free Member

Spending the weekend with the in law(luckily she only speaks with one of them) 130 mile drive after work friday 🙁

And I have to pay £6 to get back into wales afterwards… Might sneak the bike in the back with the kids so can get out for a cheeky ride one day.

Drac

I would but the wife keeps going out to her mothers. So just me and the dog I have mulled wine, actually it’s pretty good.

Jamie
    Free Member

I would but the wife keeps going out to her mothers. So just me and the dog I have mulled wine, actually it’s pretty good.

While that might seem like a lovely Christmas Eve image, ‘Dog’ is what Drac calls his[NOPE!-MODS]

kimbers

On the Wirral with mine but I’ve brought the bike so hopefully get a blast over in Wales at some point , possibly llandegla as that all hold up better in the wet

FIL seems to be watching top gear repeats for the duration of the break

PiknMix
    Free Member

The wife’s out doing things so at the moment it’s just me, having a few old Rosie’s then going for a ride.

khani
    Free Member

Anyone else ‘enjoying’ family time

Yes, me.. 😥
    ***$€>%%^**€><%^^BASTARDS!!!€€€><%^€€>>€*++*>>%%%€><<<<<##>>%^€^
    BASTARDS!!!!!!!!! %^€$^%<}#%>^^%€<##%>%>><##>>%####%%><#BASTARDS!!!!!!#%€^^€>%$$%%<#%^€€%>>%BASTARDS!!!!!!!€€$*^€>#>*$$*$$^%€>#}<>#>€**¥=+*€^>>#<<#%BASTARDS!!!!!

khani
    Free Member

I feel a bit better now.. 😐

wrightyson
    Free Member

I made the decision we weren’t seeing the inlaws at theirs this year on Christmas Day , as we wanted my m and d over for dinner. The wife’s inheritance took a severe downturn on profitability it would appear.

tthew

having a few old Rosie’s

Whilst that may seem like a lovely Christmas image… (I think you know the rest) 😀

oldboy
    Free Member

All diplomatic relations with the inlaws ended very recently here. Apparently over something that occurred in May!

WTF?

mountainman

Mine are for lunch tomorrow ,but will bid an early retreat as they want to be home before dark.

Perhaps the pumpkin will reform after dark,or mother in law needs to to locked away after dark.

thepurist

At mine. They’re veggies. I brought a BBQ and a turkey crown.

tenfoot

In laws coming to us too, but they’re pretty cool. Plus I have a fridge full of beer that won’t drink itself, and I have a Garmin coming for Xmas that will need registering, setting up and a connect profile sorting 😛

edhornby

This is the last year we will be going to parents, next year we will be doing the dinner… My mum and dad tomorrow and in laws on boxing day, which is alright because FiL is a wine importer 😀

Harry_the_Spider

I like mine. They are round here all day tomorrow.

I expect a good time with the kids and when they have gone to bed a quality piss up.

bikebouy
    Free Member

T’in “r” ogate this year having had a year off last Xmas, so far it’s bloody cold and I’ve been cooking all afternoon. Went off to church this morning to watch the Nephews perform nativity and despite 30kids hacking around the alter and knocking over candles it was great fun to see all enjoy themselves, funny how you remember the words to carols not sung for a few years 😀 had to sneak in a few substitute words to enliven things.. 😀
    Beans on toast for supper then 😉

MoreCashThanDash

Have the delight of being stuck between my mum and my wife tomorrow – the two women who mean the most to me and who bring out the worst in each other

Supposed to be going to the outlaws on Friday for 5 days – weather warnings suggest we may not be going Friday!

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

My mother in law has been here since Friday, I have 3 more days to endure. Other half and I agreed this morning that a week is too long.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Inlaws are at ours, they’re here for a week!

They have obviously learned from last time thoughts they are at least helping around the house this time.

Clearly my little talk worked.

Wigan too by the way, if you need to get out Tomasso, email me. Please, email me, please?

RichPenny
    Free Member

FIL was here from January until October. MIL arrived early November and will probably be here until the summer at least.

shifter
    Free Member

Thought the title was a new version of I N R A T S…

woody21
    Free Member

Tomaso – I know what you mean, I am at mine tomorrow – a family gathering of 20. I have been “warned” by other half to behave, I’m driving so I don’t get bladdered and say anything controversial.

wiggles
    Free Member

RichPenny – Member
    FIL was here from January until October. MIL arrived early November and will probably be here until the summer at least

At least you can use Christmas as an excuse for alcoholism this time of year.

AdamW
    Free Member

Going to in-laws tomorrow for tea. F-i-L is an old extreme right-winger who has got the early stages of Alzheimer’s. He’s just been told he needs driving lessons if he wants to keep his license.

Cue rants of “I’ve been driving over 50 years!”.

Tomorrow is going to be a right bag of laughs. 🙁

mazz
    Free Member

Mine are with us. Been here 2 days, another 2 to go.

It is…trying

RichPenny
    Free Member

Cue rants of “I’ve been driving over 50 years!”.

At risk of falling asleep at the wheel, shirley?

thehustler
    Free Member

mine arrive boxing day, I have new slippers to show them monogrammed with

“Bring me a beer the inlaws are here”

busydog
    Free Member

Stepson, wife and 2 boys arriving this afternoon through the weekend. Daughter-in-law expects to be waited on and never raises a hand to help, leaving an endless trail of glasses, dishes, etc wherever they go. Will have the TV universal remote so screwed up, will take a day to sort out. House will be a disaster by end of Christmas day.

Trails are either snow/ice covered or a mud-pit (this being in the desert, mind you) so no escape on the bike to be had—oh the humanity!!!

brakes
    Free Member

Copious amounts of good food.
    Enough booze.
    And the repetition of the mantra that ‘it’s all about the kids’

It’s still not quite bearable!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘I N L A W S !’ is closed to new replies.