Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • I had a spare 9 sp groupset, brakes and hubs. You won't believe what I did next
  • euain

Ditto ^ Full right hand turn on the bars might be an issue from the pics and I applaud the lack of alignment. I’d also swivel the brake levers up a bit.

You do realise that the forks and handlebar move together when you turn the handlebars? The cable tension won’t change as you do it.

gonzy
    Free Member

nice bike OP…but the brake hoses and gear cables look a bit on the short side to me.
    i used to have the same issue, upgrade parts and leave the old parts in a box until there were enough parts to build a new bike, then upgrade the parts on 2 bikes until there is enough parts in the box to build yet another bike, it became a bit of a vicious circle for me and at one point i ended up with 6 bikes!

slackalice
    Free Member

You do realise that the forks and handlebar move together when you turn the handlebars? The cable tension won’t change as you do it.

😳

Thank you! In my defence, it was early! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘I had a spare 9 sp groupset, brakes and hubs. You won't believe what I did next’ is closed to new replies.