Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • I couldn't sleep – why are you posting at night/early morning?
  • Karinofnine

Are you at work and posting or can’t you sleep either?

colnagokid

Fell asleep on the couch after a few beers, woke up. took the dog out will go to bed in a bit. The joy of not having to get up early on a monday morning 😀

Karinofnine

Luckily I don’t work Mondays either. Got things on my mind, keeps me awake. I’ll go for a bike ride later, then I’ll be tired tonight (I hope).

tree-magnet
    Free Member

I’m in Baghdad, 3 hours ahead where it’s 8am.

Karinofnine

What are you doing in Baghdad? Are you a soldier?

donsimon
    Free Member

Just got up, about an hour ahead of you guys.

tree-magnet
    Free Member

Karinofnine – Member
    What are you doing in Baghdad? Are you a soldier?

Not anymore. I’m freelance now.

Karinofnine

TM – gosh, certainly different from my job! (secretary – yawn but it supports my cycling habit)

Is it possible to go for a ride where you are? What’s it like? I guess no singletrack?

sideshowdave
    Free Member

Shift worker and up for work 🙁

tree-magnet
    Free Member

Nope, no riding, although up in Kurdistan looks very good, some high mountains and goat paths. Just don’t stray into Iran I guess. Still, 41 days and then I get a full month of riding in.

OzInbred

getting towards the end of the working day in Melbourne, <cliche> looking forward to a cold beer and sausages on the BBQ. </cliche>

Karinofnine

TM – I think the ‘stans are pretty interesting, esp in summer. Roll on your month’s leave – hope the 41 days go quickly.

Ozinbred – We’re seeing images on tv of flooding in Oz, has it affected you?

tootallpaul

I’m in Ethiopia, and its 3 hours ahead too…

rustler
    Free Member

Up at 5:15 for a run. Done kids lunches, just about to take the wife a cuppa. Its pretty normal to be up at this hour isnt it ? Love the quiet time in the early morning.

carbon337
    Free Member

Got a 1 week old baby. Been up a few times so far tonight.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

rustler +1 re quiet time

kerv
    Free Member

Left the house 5.45 to drive to South Wales (work unfortunately) van broke down less than 5 miles into journey, now home drinking tea.

slimtubing
    Free Member

In NZ its getting near bedtime….

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘I couldn't sleep – why are you posting at night/early morning?’ is closed to new replies.