Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • How would you punish bike thieves?
  • GGB_Andrew
    Free Member

We are starting to get some tasty responses in our Thursday Throwdown!

http://www.facebook.com/goinggoingbike?ref=ts

ton

nice little bit of torture……………..
    or maybe we could just let em off with it……….like the soft lefty shytes on here would……… 😉

khani
    Free Member

£50 fine, twenty hours community service and a bike maintenance course…….that’ll show em!

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

Anyone remember the Coddling Grinder from “The Blackadder”?

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

DEATH! 😈

david_r
    Free Member

I was working in China earlier in the year and was watching the local TV.

They had a program that seemed to be locals setting up a sting to catch bike thieves. Home video catches someone cutting a lock, then three people running over, flooring the guy, giving him a bit of a shoeing and slap about, then sat on him until the old bill arrived.

The cops turned up, gave the thief another shoeing then took him away.

They caught loads of thieves like this. Didn’t understand a word of it, but it was great TV!

MikeT-23
    Free Member

I’m all for the Chinese way.

And then some.

khani
    Free Member

Unfortunatly I’m not a magistrate so am unable to inflict the dire punishment I said above, so I’d resort to one of these for chopping em up instead

SSB_UK
    Free Member

Anyone seen “Law Abiding Citizen” ?

Seriously though – aside from physical abuse, maiming and death they should have at least have posters of them up where people park their bikes “asbo style” to make people think about locking up more effectively and to get them noticed.

neninja
    Free Member

Some good old waterboarding as advertised my Messrs Bush and Co

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Remove both thumbs with bolt croppers?

Chris-H
    Free Member

£50 fine, sounds generous!

Seeing as it took me more than 10 years to get back into biking after some nice chap thought he liked the look of my Giant more than anything else chained up in the middle of Bristol, and I’m only now realising how much great trail riding I’ve missed out on in that time, I’d say an equal term would be fair plus compensation by way of a new bike.

But torture works for me too…

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

A good ‘debate’ with TJ about helmets. That’ll learn ’em! 🙂

Pukeko
    Free Member

Put their fingers in the spinning wheels of the bike they just nicked…

kudos100
    Free Member

Force them to ride a bike with no saddle, naked with no lube.

tumnurkoz
    Free Member

Wee in shoes for a starter, followed by a good seeing to with a pair of bombers. Then a bit of boarding…rip heart out and show it to him just before he croaks.

I’m normally quite well adjusted but have had a bike nicked…

Travis

chaining them to the post where they nicked the bike, until someone comes along and sets them free, or just douse them in petrol and set them alight whilst still there….. sorry been in China too long

hels
    Free Member

make them do without a piece of kit that is as precious to them as the bike is to the owner. So their satellite TV then.

crazy-legs

There was a great video on YouTube where some guys in New York set up a sting; locked up a bike and waited til some thieving scrote came along then grabbed him and chained him to a lamp-post and hung a big sign round his neck saying “I’m a bike thief”, then they left him there

Apparently, the guy nearly got lynched by various passers by so they had to free him after an hour or so.

MRanger156
    Free Member

Lock them to railings for a week in an inner city jungle.

philconsequence
    Free Member

feed em to the pigs ‘arold

epicyclo

Not sure what’s the best thing, but secateurs would be involved…

yunki
    Free Member

I honestly think that they would benefit from a nice warm loving cuddle

neilc
    Free Member

Anyone seen (or heard about) that film “The Human Centipede”…

Edric64
    Free Member

Sharia law ,chop a hand off for theft

woody2000

A bit of dog poo smeared under each nostril, then tie them to a chair for a while. 😈

Lifer
    Free Member

Uh oh, can see the Daily Mail headlines tomorrow

“Cyclists support Sharia law”

You couldn’t make it up.

What?

mamadirt
    Free Member

Cracking thread 😈

Edric64
    Free Member

They would only do it twice though,unless they are good at riding no handed then you start on the feet ,or blinding them ,yes !that would work

philconsequence
    Free Member

give them the bikes they’ve stolen, surely (and i think the police agree) once they’ve got a bike they wont need to steal another one?

and i think its only fair they have their benefits increased as its obvious they’re running low on cash.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Drop em off in Helmand. With out a gun and a star of David painted on them.

Edric64
    Free Member

once they’ve got a bike they wont need to steal another one?

until they sell it to buy crack and need another

Tinners

As someone who asked if torture was ever justified, in the case of bike thieves, there should be an exception. First apply a pair of oversize crocodile clips using a modified set of jump leads, making sure that there’s a really strong spring action clamping the jaws shut. Then clamp them to each b***ock so that the oval ‘nads begin to take on a “figure of eight” outline as the jaws of the clamps squeeze tight on each of the twins. Then connect the testicles to the national grid via a rheostat. Gradually crank up the voltage beyond the point of burning flesh until they go pop and splatter testicular material on every vertical surface within 500 yards. By now, the clamps will be attached to a smoking thread of sinew dangling between the legs. Crank up the voltage further, until the smoking sinew glows white hot and starts to crackle, fizz and pop. Then ask the scoundrel where your bike is and gradually crank up the voltage incrementally with each incorrect answer. I’ll wager that your bike will be back in your hands, lubed, waxed, polished and serviced within a short space of time….well as quickly as is humanly possible with a crotch like a flame grilled whopper.

Karinofnine

For a first offence – the death sentence.

mamadirt
    Free Member

I like your style Tinners 😈

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

or maybe we could just let em off with it……….like the soft lefty shytes on here would…….

Ah, bless…

Personally, I’d want to look into reasons why they feel the need to steal bicycles, and address the underlying problems which drive them to crime. By using empathy and organising outdoor activity holidays and go-karting to help them to open up and discuss their issues, I’d hope to seek opportunities for their effective rehabilitation, so that they can go on to have a positive future, rather than feeling alienated and disenfranchised. Because ultimately, it’s not their fault; they’re victims of their circumstances. Nurture, not Punishment.

🙂

————————–

If they touch my bike I’ll kick their ****ing heads in though.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Feed ’em to the pigs Errol..

D’you know what Nemesis means?

jedi

took the words out my mouth!

porter_jamie

make ’em smell my dogs farts

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Tinners; you’ve thought about this one perhaps just a little too much… 😯

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘How would you punish bike thieves?’ is closed to new replies.