Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • How to escape death by motor car (cyclist acrobatic content).
  • bails

Here’s another one who (just about, he ended up in intensive care) escapes death by psycho-bus:
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puOXHOlBZqg[/video]

GrahamS

Because people really are that stupid?

Sadly so. Does make you question the whole “jury of your peers” system a bit.

Those people aren’t “my peers”.
    My peers are capable of coherent sentences and basic reasoning.

Mostly.

DezB
    Free Member

and if he hadn’t filmed it… bus just drove off. Probably didn’t even know he’d hit him. Incredible.

richmtb

Cyclists was okay. The driver tried to deny responsibility!

Its this that really boils my piss.

If you do make such a bad error when driving at least be man enough to admit your error and take the blame.

Trying to squirm out of the responsibility after the fact is the mark of a true scumbag.

GrahamS

bails: yikes! Bendy buses are lethal. The cyclist in the rear view gets a hard time off that bus before it even reaches this guy. He might have been okay if some numpty city planner hadn’t put placed railings (or are they bike racks?) right next to the road side blocking his only escape route.

DT78
    Free Member

That guy has some ninja skills wow. Landed with disco slippers too?!

Klunk
    Free Member
    singletrackstinker
    Free Member

Klunk – Member
    Acrobatic Motorcyclist !

Was just about to post exactly the same.

No comments about his driving prowess but 10 out of 10 for execution and landing.

leftyboy
    Free Member

May 2013 was hit in a similar incident except I was in a cycle lane that was on the pavement! Driver said he thought I would stop, he got a driving without due care on his licence, well another as his first had only just come off his licence!

In the video it’s 100% the cyclists priority hence the quick insurance payout.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘How to escape death by motor car (cyclist acrobatic content).’ is closed to new replies.