Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • How to attach GoPro to bike for different angles….
  • 19ninety
    Free Member

I’d like to try so different angles with my GoPro, fancy points of view, which can’t be done with a normal clamp thingy.
    What kinda things do people use to mount their camera slightly off the bike or under the down tube? I’m kinda thinking meccano or something but wonder if there is a proper thingymajig?

whitestone
    Free Member

There are a number of tube clamps available for the Gopro and similar cameras, just find one or more that fits your tubing. Other possibilities are long selfie stick on easier ground – just hold it at arms length; facing backwards from under the saddle; I’ve seen some where it’s mounted on a thin stick attached to the top of the rider’s helmet.

19ninety
    Free Member

It’s not needed for any mental riding, just flowy single track. Tube clamp has brought up some more useful results, thank you!
    I think what I need is a hinged arm with three mounting points, two for clamps and one for the GoPro itself.

Muke
    Free Member

Various camera mounting positions

Filmed with a Mobius camera (but you get the idea) using the following bits..

[img]https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1Ik4jJXXXXXakapXXq6xXFXXXO/New-arrival-XON-bike-font-b-bicycle-b-font-front-light-font-b-bracket-b-font.jpg[/img]

stoddys
    Free Member

Something I made a few years back all with standard bits that come with a GoPro

Over the shoulder was a bar mount attached to a broom stick in a camelback

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How to attach GoPro to bike for different angles….’ is closed to new replies.