Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • How long would you keep a bike for someone?
  • stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I got a bike for our friends little girl last year, I do some work for a company that has a fleet of bikes. Just before Easter they asked if I could get another for some friends of theirs. So I picked one up at Easter and let them know when the kids went back to school. That must have been about 6 weeks ago. I’ve paid for the bike and have asked my friends to remind their friends and to get them to contact me. I’m starting to get a bit annoyed and am thinking of putting it on Gumtree. How long would you have given them?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I’ve paid for the bike and have asked my friends to remind their friends and to get them to contact me.

Cut out the middle man and go direct to the people or ask your mate to pay the cash and sort it out.
    1 week should be enough

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

Sell it. You’re not owe them anything.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I’ve spoken to my friend this morning, he was surprised they hadn’t been in touch so was going to have a word. If they don’t get in touch by the end of the weekend I’ll advertise it elsewhere.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How long would you keep a bike for someone?’ is closed to new replies.