Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • how do i email google?
  • racefaceec90

cannot find an email address for them on their problems page?

have somehow made an email account a few months ago accidentally (no bloody idea how i did so,as it’s been a nightmare to set up an email account before).

for some reason this new email account has linked itself to my youtube page/password and it automatically logs me in as this account.when i try and change it to my raceface sign in,it will then revert me back to this (bleep)ing account sign in.

i really am fed up of this (and google).

have tried deleting the offending gmail account,but it keeps coming back again.

jekkyl

strangely I just googled your thread title, oh the ironing.

http://www.google.com/contact/

gogg
    Free Member

google@gmail.com??

racefaceec90

thanks but that’s the first place i went to.cannot find the email option on it (unless my sight is failing me).

had tried to delete it again,but it deletes my youtube account also.

don’t know what the hell to do tbh,this rogue email has linked itself to my youtube page 😡

jekkyl
    racefaceec90

thanks jekkyl but it says that the feature isn’t availablle for my account. wtf 👿

jekkyl

I had the same issue and I just clicked some link that let me do it, if you google ‘unlink youtube and google’ there’s a load of different links. have a scout about through them.
    The other thing you could do is private browse, then it never signs into any account automatically unless you action it.

robdixon
    Free Member

just write a draft email and then delete it – “they” will contact you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘how do i email google?’ is closed to new replies.