Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • How come nobody recognised him??? (He-man content 80's revisited…)
  • zaskar
    Free Member

I mean come on they look identical but Adam was not recognised as He-Man?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEsHUel04dY

😉

jon1973
    Free Member

It's the same with the old Superman films. How the hell did Louis Lane not recognise Clarke Kent as Superman? Apart from the glasses and the 'love curl' they're identical. And she was supposed to be an investigative journalist as well.

toys19
    Free Member

It's called suspension of disbelief.

thehustler
    Free Member

clearly clark kent has wrinkles……

skidartist
    Free Member

When I disguise myself by wearing a pink blouse people pretend not to know me either.

zaskar
    Free Member

I can't believe there are replies…lol logical ones at that!

I mean Clarke had different personality, glasses and too much gel etc.

I don't know who he is… Adam+Tan = He-Man!?? I watched this as a kid and thought how come nobody recognised him?!?! blind!

Well at least Spiderman and Batman wear masks.

sweepy
    Free Member

and what about Hong kong phooey, those ears were a right give away

stevomcd
    Free Member

Ah, but Adam & He-Man WEREN'T the same. He-Man did some kind of possession or something.

There was definitely an episode where Adam got jealous of He-Man and tried to deal with Skeletor himself without all the "I have the power!" business. Obviously it all went tits-up. Man-at-arms' wee morality chat got to say something about putting your own feelings ahead of other people's safety. 😯

coffeeking
    Free Member

Who's adam?

skidartist
    Free Member

skidartist – Member
    When I disguise myself by wearing a pink blouse people pretend not to know me either.

coffeeking – Member
    Who's adam?

see what i mean!

zaskar
    Free Member

LOL! ^^^

sweepy – Member
    and what about Hong kong phooey, those ears were a right give away

Well at least he wore a mask…

geoffj

Loving this thread. And in case you were wondering, Mr Tumble is Justin

molgrips
    Free Member

Clark Kent had the perfect disguise. He was such a dork no-one would ever consider him doing anything heroic. It's all about people's preconceptions… You can persuade people not to notice the bleedin obvious if you know what you're doing.

I think maybe people were supposed not to notice Kent at all, but he's 6'4 and built like, well.. superman.. so that would be a bit tough 🙂

fontmoss
    Free Member

stevomcd why do I feel like you have mint condition boxed 'collector' action figures taking up more room than your bikes?

Travis

that was Hong Kong Phooey… ???? next you'll be saying there isn't a Santa Claus…

stevomcd
    Free Member

stevomcd why do I feel like you have mint condition boxed 'collector' action figures taking up more room than your bikes?

I was an impressionable young mind. I took those end-of-show chats very seriously! 😳

I did have Castle Grayskull though. And my wee bro had Snake Mountain.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘How come nobody recognised him??? (He-man content 80's revisited…)’ is closed to new replies.