Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • hotels near jedi?!
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

Anybody stayed in a hotel near jedi before a skills day and feel like recommending the venue? mrsconsequence isn’t good at mornings and is looking for a hotel near his skills area to save battling with hours and hours of traffic in the morning of her skills day 🙂

ideally she’d like to be able to bring her bike up to her room with her for the night.

thanks!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Don’t they have guest rooms at the rebel base?

philconsequence
    Free Member

mrsconsequence will be searching google for “rebel base hotel herts” now

😆

philconsequence
    Free Member

*bump*

1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

Could try Tatooine. Riding looks good a bit similar to Utah.

wwaswas

This looks ideal if you’re after a budget option?

[alec guinness]

“These are not the rooms you are looking for”

[/alec guinness]

sputnik
    Free Member

Ask Jedi?

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Camping ?

enfht
    Free Member

I genuinely know the answer but I don’t want to be seen helping the empire. +1 Ask jedi

nickjb
    Free Member

I stayed at the Feathers just north or Ware. Its pretty basic, A bit soul-less, better that a travel lodge though and the breakfast was good and there’s a pub for dinner. About 5-10 mins drive on country lanes to Tony’s. £40 for the night on laterooms.com. Not sure on the rules about bringing a bike but there was no-one there to stop me… or camp on site. When I searched on laterooms a swanky looking country house came up too for a similar price, bit further out, not my style, though.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

a tarp and a blanket will do you fine at the field of dreams. Waking up on the trails will help you own them.

:FACT:

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Dunno about hotels, but i hear there is a spare room in a nice big house just came free out that way.

mboy
    Free Member

If you’re feeling lazy there’s a Premier Inn about 5 minutes drive away from his place. Bit boring I agree but at least you know what to expect!

forgotmename
    Free Member

Theres a novatel as you get off the A1 at stevenage south\ knebworth house, its 10 mins drive.

jedi

stick a tent up if you like 🙂

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Dunno about hotels, but i hear there is a spare room in a nice big house just came free out that way.

Oh sorry, thought you meant Jeddah

philconsequence
    Free Member

thanks guys 🙂

*posts link to mrsconsequence*

mrsconsequence
    Free Member

Aha I was reading at the same time in another room (our relationship is better than it sounds)

Thank you for the suggestions. I do love camping, but I don’t think I’d sleep well in a tent on my own! And I’d like a toilet lol, premier inn or the little basic hotel sounds good.

I would’ve googled rebel base hotel……

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘hotels near jedi?!’ is closed to new replies.