Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hope mono mini calipers -workshop question!
  • SpeedyG
    Free Member

Anyone help please? I’m trying to change seals using replacement mono mini kit, got 1 seal fitted but the other one just looks to big for the slot. I’ve checked on my ‘front brake and it would definitely fit in that which is a later model (’07 I think). Is it possible that the replacement kit will not fit what must be the 04 version? Please help, it’s driving me nuts!

mokl
    Free Member

I think it likely will fit. I did mine recently for the first time, and I can tell you I had a hell of a time getting the piston seals in (is it these you are referring to?). But once I’d done the first caliper the second was easier.

SpeedyG
    Free Member

Yes piston seals, definitely some technique I’m missing! Oh schoolboy error by the way, just realised I’ve been looking at the groove above where the seal lives, in fact I hadn’t removed the old one, duh! Well what can I say its a black caliper with a black seal in a not very bright room! Moved to the kitchen from garage and I saw the light! Cheers for the advice though. 😳

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Hope mono mini calipers -workshop question!’ is closed to new replies.