Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 89 total)
  • Home workers – ever been naked?
  • molgrips
    Free Member

When working? On conference calls even? Or perhaps just in your pyjamas?

tonyd

Yes, very often. Not worked from home for a few years now though after complaints from the neighbours.

Edit: I hope you’re not naked now.

logical
    Free Member

yes and its very satisfying to be emailing while on the throne too 🙂

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Moley – imagine for a second, hora, naked apart from just his cowboy boots. Are you happy with that image? ARE YOU? I hope you’re proud of yourself now.

wwaswas

Often in a dressing gown.

Never naked. It just feels *wrong*.

Trick with any skype calls whilst on the toilet is to pretend you’re opening a jar or something at the critical moments so that the change in your tone of voice is explained.

logical
    Free Member

Moley – imagine for a second, hora, naked apart from just his cowboy boots. Are you happy with that image? ARE YOU? I hope you’re proud of yourself now.

I got this far.

binners

Working from home?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co_DNpTMKXk[/video]

GrahamS

I’ve sat through a conference call in my boxers whilst at the office.

(* I work remotely from my own private office, with a lock on the door!)

binners

If I’m wearing heels, then I’m not naked, right?

So in answer to your question, technically… no

LoCo
    Free Member

Hahaha not naked, but in dressing gown for a Skype chat with Taiwan at 0530, he was laughing asking why I was in my smoking jacket 8)

MrOvershoot

My old boss often used to “work from home” 😉 on a friday, she was well known for doing conference calls while in the bath drinking wine!!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

*Adjusts focus on BinnersCam*

wwaswas

I’ve sat through a conference call in my boxers whilst at the office.

(* I work remotely from my own private office, with a lock on the door!)

so presumably rather than just rolling out of bed into the office next door like the rest of us you went into work clothed then got undressed just to have a conference call? *sideways look*

damo2576
    Free Member

I had a Skype conference voice call to discuss a product design from my bed once. That was fine but mid way they wanted to turn on video to actually show the product. Cue me reaching and quickly putting on a shirt and adjusting the laptop so the angle was right not to show my pillow/bedding. Got it about right and clicked the video button very smug with myself and joined in, when i next registered the little video of myself I noticed i still had my eyemask perched on top of my head (bedroom is light and it was mid afternoon!). Purple satin number with an embroidered dragonfly. Whipped it off of course, hope no one noticed but not sure!

camo16
    Free Member

I work best when little camo can breathe. 😉

Nothing wrong with a little butt-skin-on-wooden-chair action IMO.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I work best when little camo can breathe.

You mean when he’s not too busy looking at BigBadonkadonks.com? 😉

binners

A body stocking isn’t naked either, is it?

So in answer to your question, still technically… no

wwaswas

Nothing wrong with a little butt-skin-on-wooden-chair action

someone was bound to put in slightly too much detail.

at least we didn’t get the noise your skin makes as you stand up afterwards. (skibereen, isn’t it?)

camo16
    Free Member

You mean when he’s not too busy looking at BigBadonkadonks.com?

😆

CFH, that’s awesome!

someone was bound to put in slightly too much detail.

And I edited that sentence to tone it down!

molgrips
    Free Member

I tend to go and lie down on the bed behind me when on calls. I hope that the people can’t hear the sound of me getting comfortable.

binners

Molly – Is the sound of you getting comfortable a voluntary or involuntary noise?

GrahamS

so presumably rather than just rolling out of bed into the office next door like the rest of us you went into work clothed then got undressed just to have a conference call? *sideways look*

Sort of. I often commute by bike, so when it is hot I sometimes just sit about in my lycra until I cool down enough to stick on some jeans.

However it has been know for me to arrive at work dripping with sweat only to find my cupboard office stiflingly hot – on those days I lock the door and sit about in my pants for a bit 😀

dabble
    Free Member

Does a welding mask count as clothes?

Mintman
    Free Member

Like Graham above, I do a bit of pants-sitting from time to time.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Like Graham above, I do a bit of pants-sitting from time to time.

One letter away from awful.

tomtomthepipersson
    Free Member

Did 18 months working at home – boss was in Italy. So taking calls naked / sat on the bog / half asleep on the sofa / sunbathing / in the woods halfway through a ride / shopping / taking the kids to nursery etc were all perfectly acceptable as far as I was concerned.

chewkw
    Free Member

tomtomthepipersson – Member

“… sat on the bog …

Did that but there is always a problem making calls while doing the number 2 as the noise of something dropping into water can echo round the toilet.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Yup often nekid.

I am now as I happens.

somouk
    Free Member

I’m almost always working my morning installs in my PJ’s.

Can’t really do naked as I’m sitting by a window!

GrahamS

..there is always a problem making calls while doing the number 2..

“So, as you can see, the sales figures for the seco…Nnnnnnnnnggggg.. ..nd quarter show a dra..ma..tic… up.. turnnnnnnnn…” *plop* “…which I think we can all agree is a huge relief”

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

I did a teleconference once from a jacuzzi, kept cutting the sound so I could run the jets, to be fair i was on holiday and was only calling in as a favour

chewkw
    Free Member

GrahamS – Member

“So, as you can see, the sales figures for the seco…Nnnnnnnnnggggg.. ..nd quarter show a dra..ma..tic… up.. turnnnnnnnn…” *plop* “…which I think we can all agree is a huge relief”

My colleague actually asked me where the noise came from so admitted it was a huge dump, he then went around the office telling everyone … 😆

adjustablewench
    Free Member

I am often naked at home and sometimes even at work

teasel
    Free Member

It’s not a matter of nakedness – the real skill lies in being able to gently flick enter with ones penis without touching the surrounding keys…

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Ok I can’t do that bit

molgrips
    Free Member

Calls on the toilet I try and avoid – it’s obvious cos of the change in sound. Then again that’s what mute’s for.

I have taken work calls whilst snuggled up in bed with the Mrs too.

tazzymtb

Well I’m usually wearing my human skin suit*, so technically my victims are naked, I’m clothed in their softest leather.

*quick technical question, what inner tubes to inflate a false lady frontage? presta valves stick out too far, and schrader look like I’ve breast fed the 5000

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Can’t you use the rubber ones like you get on kids arm bands – then you can have the option to leave them proud or push them in a bit

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Not naked but I did manage to strip and rebuild my frame one afternoon whilst on a conference call.

What else are you supposed to do?

tazzymtb

cheers adjustablewench ace idea…have you though about being a blue peter presenter?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Home workers – ever been naked?’ is closed to new replies.