Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Help with fixing Apeman (Gopro-alike) camera
  • DrJ

Following advice from the hive mind I bought my brother an Apeman action camera – sort of gopro knock off. Now he reports difficulty attaching it. I think he wants to fix it to the front of his helmet, I suppose to post videos of himself being nearly killed on YouTube.

From what I’ve seen most people seem to use these cameras on top of their helmet but I guess he thinks that looks a bit like a Martian. Do you have any thoughts or ideas about what’s beat, or possible?

Poopscoop

I think he wants to fix it to the front of his helmet,

You need to have a word. 😉

I would think it depends on the helmet to a degree?

I had one of the many knock off gopros some time back but can’t remember all the fitment it has with it.

Has this camera got a selection of the (massive) amount of gopro-like mounts with it?

EDIT: Is it a full face lid? If so I think many manage to mount it to the chin guard (or whatever it’s called? ) or perhaps mount it under the visor, I’ve seen that too.

DrJ

No. Not a full face lid. According to the advert it comes with lots of fixings so I’m a bit surprised none of them suit.

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

tell him to bin it and buy a GoPro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Help with fixing Apeman (Gopro-alike) camera’ is closed to new replies.