Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • help with concert tickets
  • sig123
    Free Member

hi its my first time buying concert tickets katie perry i think, any advice on where to buy from etc, thanks

jekkyl

I’d start with the venue where you want to see her’s website.

CountZero

Only buy from the top agencies, Ticketmaster, See Tickets, Ents24, Live Nation, TicketWeb, or from the venue box office.
    Agencies like getmein.com charge the earth for tickets, they basically get people to buy up tickets on their behalf, then sell them for extortionate amounts of money, not far off touting, in my opinion. If you intend going to more concerts, and I go to as many as I can afford, then it’s worth checking out the artists Facebook page, or other online presence, and ‘Liking’ them, you will often get advance fan ticket sales, sometimes several days in advance, which happened with the Arcade Fire tickets a month or so ago.
    Then get to the venue early, if you have unreserved tickets; arriving late, then shoving to the front really pisses off other people!

DezB
    Free Member
    wrightyson
    Free Member

Always a fan of popular music is our dez 😉

wallop

How does one go about getting tickets for concerts which are ‘sold out’? Suck up the getmein price?

wallop

Anyone used Seatwave?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Stubhub as eBay no longer allow sales which pisses me right off. Get me in is usually a rip off

Freester

Seetickets and Ticketmaster are legit. If they are sold out you could try Scarlet Mist – an ethical face value ticket exchange.

Northwind

Agencies like getmein.com charge the earth for tickets, they basically get people to buy up tickets on their behalf, then sell them for extortionate amounts of money, not far off touting,

As far as I can tell Ticketmaster put a proportion of their tickets for major events directly to Getmein- noticed a while back that sales went live simultaneously on both sites…

CountZero

As far as I can tell Ticketmaster put a proportion of their tickets for major events directly to Getmein- noticed a while back that sales went live simultaneously on both sites…

Yes, I’d read, or heard, something to that effect. It should be banned immediately, it’s unethical and immoral.

CountZero

wrightyson – Member
    Always a fan of popular music is our dez

Well, if it’s not Boyzone or New Kids On The Block he’s not interested…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘help with concert tickets’ is closed to new replies.